MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Ben Will Strike 12 times and Win Against Titans

The Titans are merely the next rung on the ladder that the Steelers have to climb..It does not look good for Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.Following his team’s 10-17 loss to the Houston Texans ...Roethlisberger received an x-ray on his foot.He was later seen leaving the game on crutches and wearing a walking boot.The Tennessee Titans are the AFC’s #1 ranked running offense. Unfortunately, they are about to run into the AFC’s #1 ranked rushing defense.The Titans average 142.8 yards per game on the ground. However, the Steelers’ defense is only giving up 75.8 rushing yards per game.Something has got to give??? the Titans won’t present the challenge that they might have earlier in the season.Two of their best defensive players,DT Albert Haynesworth and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch, are out with injuries.The Titans don’t blitz much as a team. Instead they rely on their 4 man rush. Without two of their four front line players, their rush will be greatly diminished That’s bad news for the Titans,but great news for Big Ben..With their pass rush rendered impotent, Ben Roethlisberger should pick the Titans’ secondary apart. Last week, Texans’ wide receiver Andre Johnson burned the Titans for over 200 receiving yards.Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes may not get that many yards, but they should have a good game.Barring divine intervention, there is little doubt in my mind that the Steelers are going to beat the Titans. The Steelers are a better team, and they’ve faced better opposition. I Think Big Ben Will Play And Strike 12 times and win!!!!! I predict a final score of Steelers 24,Titans10.~ I will Take Steelers At Home -3 1/2.... Regardless of Big Ben Injury ...

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

what the ****? are these stats from last year?

1. Titans haven't had either of those lineman all year. They are not even on the team..
    2. Pittsburgh is ranked 22nd against the run
    3. Tennessee is dead last in running offense
    4. you say the steelers lost to the texans last week, then follow it up with "Andre johnson burned the Titans last week"
    5. Santonio holmes? WTF

are you high or joking around?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ericool007

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha

riskt8ker
    riskt8ker's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL seriously

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Injury Notes: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall injured his hamstring and is doubtful. Pit QB Ben Roethlisberger sprained his foot but is expected to play. Steelers LB James Harrison broke his eye socket and will miss multiple weeks. Dolphins QB Chad Henne separated his non-throwing shoulder and is expected to miss time. Raiders RB Michael Bush sprained his ankle and is expected to miss a game or two. Steelers RB Mewelde Moore has a high ankle sprain and is doubtful. Texans WR Andre Johnson strained a hammy and will miss at least a week. Jacoby Jones will step in during his absence. Skins RB Hightower injured his shoulder and may miss some time. Look for Ryan Torain to pick up his workload.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Pittsburg is beat up,but its still the steelers and playing at home...I think if they keep the hard play and discipline and respect and don't go over confidence against the Titans.They have a chance to win.. by 7 more

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Johnson might keep his team within striking distance throughout the game ,however the offence line might be doubtfully against the Pittsburgh defense .Titans have a major problem with there defensive backs. I mean major!!!!! and Big Ben should pick the Titans’ secondary apart. I'm sure that Pittsburgh can shut the run down and offence line will protect Big Ben in this match up.Thus,I like the Pittsburgh -3½ come away with a 7 point or more home victory in Heinz Field!!!!! Pittsburgh by 7 Easy Baby!!!!

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must be a Steeler fan that refuses to believe how far the D has fallen.

loopydude11
    meh

i think he's really the guy in his picture and has become mentally unstable due to old age

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do kinow mendenhall is out, but redman is better imo.....runs hard, not scared. ben is fine. steelers force mistakes imo and win and cover

flyer1179
    flyer1179's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

I feel dumberer after having read the OP....

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I agree Dozer>> Big Ben should pick the Titans’ secondary apart. I'm sure that Pittsburgh can shut the run down

MR.HARRYtheHAT

IF YOU CAN'T GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ON MY THREAD LOOPYDUDE 11 , PLEASE DO NOT ADD DISCRIMINATING COMMENTS ON PERSONAL LEVEL.THIS IS SPORTS FORUM!!!!!

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    IF YOU CAN'T GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ON MY THREAD LOOPYDUDE 11 , PLEASE DO NOT ADD DISCRIMINATING COMMENTS ON PERSONAL LEVEL.THIS IS SPORTS FORUM!!!!!
    back to your nursing home you go, sir

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans in a pleaser

thorskin
    thorskin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a joke?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Harry - your initial write up is clearly from a past season

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Who are the Pits ...they lose this game easily and with no respect at all.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Bills 31 To Philadelphia 24 WIN +3 Bills [On Thread]... Steelers 38 Titans WIN-3 Steelers [On Thread]. Chargers 29 -3 1/2 To Denver 24... WIN ** On Thread]All Three Of My Theads Are Winners Aganist And With The Spread