cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

So now my updted plays look like

Ravens+3 (never mind the hook it costs too much for my liking. I'm gonna play it straight)
    Cardinals +10 (buying back the hook)
    G-MEN-4 (rock solid)
    Chargers+5.5 (still subject to change)

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ck, what do you think of a small teaser with balt + 9/carolina -4

cocknocker

sounds wonderful jaymac, but I would tease both of the dogs and get as many points as possible

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of Ravens' offense? CK?

cocknocker

Sportnut,

They have a dynamic playcaller in Cam Cameron. They will get the job done, but Flacco has to unleash on some of those downfield throws and stop beng afraid to make a mistake every now and then. he has to step it up in this game a little. The Titans can be taken advantage of deep, but not with a whole lot of those intermediate short passes. You have to take your chances every now and then.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call...I'm getting killed 4-1 to 3-5. I'm adding the under 49.5 in the Cards game...g/l!

cocknocker

Roaster, I got the cover in both of the games today to run my record to 5-1 so far. I'll be back tomorrow with my final picks although so far i like the G-Men...

Well you know what? I may end up going back on the side of the Steelers. I think that this is gonna be the day of the favorites.... The more I study this game the more I like the Steelers. I think that they are on a collision course with the Ravens...

Alright so quote me only on the G-Men-4 so far with a slight lean on the Steelers again!
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-11-09 at 02:44 AM.

cocknocker

All that I know is that the linemaker will make the mistake again of giving the Ravens points in the matchup next week too, whether it be against the Steelers or the Chargers. It will be one point too many. I fullythink that the ravens are gonna win the whole thing again. They have that look.

cocknocker

Okay, roastie,

Time for my final plays:

I am ONLY taking the:

Steelers-6.5 heavy

I am laying off of the Giants/Eagles game until the 2nd half...
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-11-09 at 11:27 AM.

roasthawg

You are on fire CK! Looking like you'll be 6-1, great work!!! I went 2-2 on the weekend and lost some juice...I'm an unimpressive 5-6 in the playoffs so far. Nice job so far my man.

cocknocker

Thanks, roastie... I like the Ravens and the Redbirds next weekend so far

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Thanks, roastie... I like the Ravens and the Redbirds next weekend so far
    Well I'm gonna try to get back in this thing but I'm gonna need you to lose a few games for me to do that! Not sure who I like next weekend...I'll post my picks tomorrow probably.

roasthawg

So far I'm on AZ +3.5 and Bal/Pitt over 33. I'm gonna play Balt with the points and the under in the Cardinal game too, just waiting to get a number I like.

roasthawg

Here's my final ticket for this weekend's games:

Bal +6 and over 33
    AZ +3.5 and under 48

cocknocker

I'm gonna wait a little more and hopefully the line will go to Baltimore+6.5.if it does, then i will take Baltimore+7.5 and I mean i will hit that one so heavy, that I won't have any regard to human life. As far as the Cards are concerned, I have to take a home dog playing with revenge until the wheels fall off.... So for that matter, I guess that my feelings haven't changed on this one yet. No way are the Steelers gonna beat that team three times in one year with the 3rd one being by a touchdown.....

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck.. feeling the same way

pitts wins the game by a field goal possibly in overtime. can't beat BAL 3 times by more than 3 or 7 at the most.Flaco is a rookie... so what its not flaco that wins games. its the Defense... just like Pitts.
    Arizona is a HOME
    DOG..offense pretty good. passing looks good. Phil is gonna have problems in that stadium.

i have this little trick in my bag.. bet it small and if it hits you will remember me...

BAL+6 or more before game time
    ARIZONA+4
    UNDER 47 ARIZ
    UNDER 34.5 BAL

- Will

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok CK, let me chine in on this too.
    Let's start off with the PHIL/ARIZ game. One thing that stands out is the O/U on the first half which is set at 23.5. If you look at both teams in first half averages this year,
    Philadelphia
    14points average scored all games/9points allowed all games--------------->23points
    12points average scored road games/12 points allowed road games------->24points
    17points averaged scored last 3 games/8points allowed last 3 games------>25points
    16points averaged scored dome games/14points allowed dome games----->30points

Arizona
    12points averaged scored all games/14points allowed all games------------->26points
    13points averaged scored home games/13points allowed home games------->26points
    18points averaged scored last 3 games/12points allowed last 3 games------->30points
    14points averaged scored in dome games/13points allowed in dome games---->27points

DOes the O/U of 23.5 seem just a tad low for this game? Based on the above numbers i think a play on the Over for the first half might be a good play. Considering the points both teams have been putting up the last 3 games, Arizona(33,30,34) and Phildadelphia(23,26,44).
    As far as playing the total for the game i'm a little worried due to the reverse line movement. It opened at 49.5 and dropped to 47 with 73% on the Over.

Phil/Ariz Over 1st half
    Arizona +4(i will tail you CK on this as you've been HOTTTTT in these palyoffs!)

On to Blatimore and Pit, If you look at the last 3 games between these 2 Baltimore has lead going into the half and in this game Baltimore is +3 at the half. Baltimore has really found a way to play great vs Division opponents this year. GOing into the half look at their numbers , 10points for vs 5 points against.

AS far as a play on the O/U, the Over seems to be the play aswell as both teams are very caple of putting points in the 20's. Look at Pit past in playoff games, 4-0 Over last 4 cahmpionship games, 11-2 Over last 13 playoff games.

Baltimore +3 first half
    Baltimore +6 (Pit 1-4ats last 4 AFC Championship games)
    Baltimore/Pittsburgh OVER

Thoughts???

cocknocker

Good thoughts, showtime2000, and let's hope that we can cash those things in!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

The sweep of three times in one season has happened 11 out of 18 times. It very well does happen. But I like Baltimore with the points. If it is close I expect Ben to make that one play he always makes to win this one.
    Baltimore +6. Line possibly down to 4 by game time. Public on Baltimore right now.

Bet the Cards. U got 53 players and a coaching staff that feels disrespected. They can't run. They can't play D. The only reason they made it to the playoffs was because they won the weakest division in football. They imploded at the end. They can't play on the east coast.

Nothing more powerful than a locker room full of men who feel disrespected. It then becomes chemistry and a us against the world attitude. While Donovan and Andy think football is fun again.

I'll take a disrespected squad versus an "oh looky" squad any day. I think this is what everyone failed to see.
    Cards ML

cocknocker

Ah yes, the Cardinals are doing what they are supposed to be doing, homies!

cocknocker

Okay I am taking Baltimore+7.5 with a 1.5 point buy HEAVY

NYCKEV
    NYCKEV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ari +4.5 2nd half??

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Selection #1
    1/18/2009 6:30 PM - (EST)
    Football NFL
    Wager Type:Parlay
    Baltimore Ravens
    Spread +3 +100 for 1st Half
    Selection #2
    1/18/2009 6:30 PM - (EST)Football NFL
    Wager Type:Parlay
    Baltimore Ravens/Pittsburgh Steelers
    Total Points UNDER 17 +105 for 1st Half

Love you guys, this one looks promising to me at 1:3

cocknocker

Oh well roastie,

We have the final numbers at

7-2 CK
    7-8 roasthawg

Well I will PM you on an address where to send that bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel. It was a good match and we both had our ups and downs during the playoffs, but all in all it was a pretty good post season filled with plenty of surprises. I don't make it a habit to wager on the Super Bowl... instead I just enjoy the parties, lol!

Have agood evening, my good man. As stated, I will PM you with an address to send the winnings to.

roasthawg

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Oh well roastie,

We have the final numbers at

7-2 CK
    7-8 roasthawg

Well I will PM you on an address where to send that bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel. It was a good match and we both had our ups and downs during the playoffs, but all in all it was a pretty good post season filled with plenty of surprises. I don't make it a habit to wager on the Super Bowl... instead I just enjoy the parties, lol!

Have agood evening, my good man. As stated, I will PM you with an address to send the winnings to.
    Lol, solid showing my man...just pm me a paypal address and I'll shoot you something. Lucky mofo!!!

cocknocker

I'll have to sign up with pay-pal to do it that way, or I will send you my P.O. Box on pm

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have never been more depressed about correctly calling a game and making money on it, or even about going 8-2 in the playoffs. I woke up this morning, saw that line movement, and knew what i had to do. Oh well, that's what i get for being a gambler and a fan... g'bye eagles

cocknocker

Good bye Eagles

mftiuri
    mftiuri's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't want to battle you guys. i guess i'll battle myself. one of me will win.

mftiuri
    mftiuri's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for the post. My mistake...
    Last edited by mftiuri; 11-14-11 at 01:26 PM.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

First 12