dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Sick of all the BS about Philly... a personal guarantee & offer for you philly haters

All of you on this forum are either absolutely clueless about football or you just look at box
    scores and make your retarded statements based off of them, and not the actual game film...

Yes, the eagles have made MANY braindead mistakes this season thus far, and I am the first one to tell you that...

BUT, those mistakes are what is costing them wins...

If you have actually watched this team play, you will have noticed that they have completely dominated 12 out of 16 quarters this season. With Vick in, they have dominated 12 out of 14...
    This is not the 1-3 Panthers who are just outmatched every week, this team is losing bc of stupid decisions... I personally have watched every game this team has played since Reid has been coach, and can personally guarantee that this team will be fine and fix these head mistakes that are costing them games. If this team can stay relatively healthy, they will be talked about amount the elite again within the next month. Obviously, just like with any team, there will still be issues. The linebackers and offensive line will not be perfect, but this team will win in spite of those issues, as long as the braindead mistakes are semi fixed....which if history shows us anything, Andy Reid will cure...

New England has the worst D in football and GB's D is pretty bad this yr as well... Teams in this day in age can be good in spite of huge weaknesses like that... Im not saying the Eagles be as good as those teams, but they will definitely be in the running when it counts and will be talked about among the elite again.

IT IS A STONE COLD LOCK THAT THIS TEAM WILL GO 2-0 THE NEXT TWO WEEKS VS WASHINGTON AND ENTER THE BYE 3-3. THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE BYE, LIKE REID'S TEAMS ALWAYS DO, FOCUSED AND READY TO CAUSE SOME DAMAGE... THEY WILL PROCEED TO GO 7-3 THE LAST 10 GAMES AND GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS.

If this team does not make the playoffs, I will not post again on this site until baseball season. I am willing to take any bets for any amount of points at +100 odds, that this team will win a minimum of 9+ games. If you want this bet, let me know and I will take it. I will become an SBR Pro so that I can distribute points if needed.

***only thing that voids this bet is if Vick misses more then 3 games due to injury
    Last edited by dlunc3; 10-04-11 at 04:25 PM.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

whens baseball start, in your mind? when pitchers and catchers report , 1st spring trainign games, or week 1 of reg season?

just asking , not trying to be a jerk, i use to do a lot of these web pride bets and seen people use loopholes

dlunc3

ill go pro immediately after football and distribute points then..

I wil not post again until spring training.

the10man
    the10man's Avatar Become A Pro!

i completely agree that philly is still well in the playoff hunt

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

they can be talked about among the elite as the team that didn't pan out.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

You're taking what a bunch of degens say about a team they are losing money on way too personally. Who gives a shit what other people say about your team? Most the threads about the Eagles don't even make sense.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

In what universe can you compare the Eagles to the Patriots and Packers? You're a typical Eagles fan getting drunk off of the koolaid Andy Reid is serving up. The Eagles are not a playoff team. They are not a good team. They are a bad team that has been exposed for exactly what they are. They cannot defend against the run and haven't been able to do so for the entire time Reid has been head coach. Remarkably, they are also having trouble defending against the pass as well despite all of the noise they made in the offseason about their cornerbacks. Juan Castillo is a joke of a defensive coordinator. This man was elevated to his current position by Reid after having served only as a mere line coach with no coordinating experience whatsoever. They couldn't hold a 20 point lead at home against an offensively challenged team like the 49ers. They also just lost their best pass rusher, their starting left tackle, and now they just lost their best run-stopping lineman Antonio Dixon for the entire year and replaced him with a guy that they cut during the preseason.

The reality is that the Eagles will be lucky to get out of this season with 6 or 7 wins.

dlunc3

you just trashed the eagles defense but praised the pats and packers in the same sentence?? as bad as the eagles defense is right now, they are 100 times better then the patriots D and significantly better then Gbs as well... do you even watch football? yea castillo sucks, but even the worst d coordinator in football couldnt make this d worse thenn new englands

dlunc3

eagles go over 6 wins with ease... you must be smoked up

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you just trashed the eagles defense but praised the pats and packers in the same sentence?? as bad as the eagles defense is right now, they are 100 times better then the patriots D and significantly better then Gbs as well... do you even watch football? yea castillo sucks, but even the worst d coordinator in football couldnt make this d worse thenn new englands

The problem is that in the time Reid has been head coach of the Eagles, the Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls, one against the Eagles, and the Packers have won 1.

The Patriots D has been good enough to help get them to 3-1. Green Bay is the defending Super Bowl champs and are 4-0. In no way can one logically say that they are worse in any way to the Eagles.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

eagles go over 6 wins with ease... you must be smoked up

Really? Here's their remaining schedule...

@Buffalo

@Washington

Bye

Dallas

Chicago

Arizona

@Giants

New England

@Seattle

@Miami

New York Jets

@Dallas

Washington

Where are they going to get 5 wins from?

I see them possibly beating seattle, miami, and arizona. I see them losing every divisional game. They will also lose to the Jets, Patriots, Chicago, and Buffalo.

That doesn't leave too much room for 6 wins.

dlunc3

eagles lose three more games this season... split with dallas, new england and nyj or chicago..... they finish 10-6

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

eagles lose three more games this season... split with dallas, new england and nyj or chicago..... they finish 10-6

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    The problem is that in the time Reid has been head coach of the Eagles, the Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls, one against the Eagles, and the Packers have won 1.

The Patriots D has been good enough to help get them to 3-1. Green Bay is the defending Super Bowl champs and are 4-0. In no way can one logically say that they are worse in any way to the Eagles.
    their d has not "helped" them get to 3-1, they are 3-1 in spite of them... now they just lost their best defensive player...

the eagles are three plays from being 4-0 also... they are not some push over like say carolina or kc...

they have outplayed 4 teams this season but are 1-3... yes, like i said, def have things to work on...but they will figure the mental problems out, and go on to finish 10-6 at worst (they will be favored for all the games but 1 most likely)

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

you are smarter then vegas as well too right? they are going to favored almost every week

dlunc3

even though you dont even have 100 points, lets bet them all? eagles win 9 or more...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

their d has not "helped" them get to 3-1, they are 3-1 in spite of them... now they just lost their best defensive player...

the eagles are three plays from being 4-0 also... they are not some push over like say carolina or kc...

they have outplayed 4 teams this season but are 1-3... yes, like i said, def have things to work on...but they will figure the mental problems out, and go on to finish 10-6 at worst (they will be favored for all the games but 1 most likely)
    The Patriots D has helped them. Look at the Raiders game. Are you trying to tell me their D didn't help win that game? The Eagles have a multitude of problems right now. From their defensive coordinator, to their run defense, to the pass defense, to the fact that they are relying too heavily on Michael Vick, to the fact that they have been exposed in areas they cannot cover up any longer. Surely you must realize how much trouble this team is in? A few more losses like last this past week and Andy Reid might be fired. That's how bad the situation truly is.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 10-04-11 at 08:47 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

even though you dont even have 100 points, lets bet them all? eagles win 9 or more...
    I don't care about my "points" and wouldn't know how to use them anyway. I'm here for good sports conversation and insight on smart wagers.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Vikings dominated 8/16 quarters!! they should be 4-0 and in the playoffs already!!

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Eagles got this, lets not get all excited too soon. Eagles will win next two games and be in the playoff race.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Its ironic that you ridicule people for criticizing without watching the games, then go on to say the Pats have the worst D in football.

They played great against Miami, pretty well against San Diego, horrible against the Bills, and pretty well against the Raiders. How is that "the worst D in the league"?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Its ironic that you ridicule people for criticizing without watching the games, then go on to say the Pats have the worst D in football.

They played great against Miami, pretty well against San Diego, horrible against the Bills, and pretty well against the Raiders. How is that "the worst D in the league"?
    Pats D played well vs miami? What are you smoking on?

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Pats D played well vs miami? What are you smoking on?
    They played incredibly well, other than the opening drive TD. Did you watch the game??

Why do you think they didn't play well?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol this guy, ya you're not a homer
    '

check the stats, henne passed for 400

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol this guy
    '

yea because all they did was pass due to them losing by a bunch.. every QB is going for a crap load of yards when their team loses this year

Pats pass D may be giving up the most yards per game, but they've also got 7 INTs, (2 in each game besides the Dolphins game) which is tied for 2nd in the league.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol this guy, ya you're not a homer
    '

Lol this guy, try actually watching the damn game

The Dolphins got more than half of their yards for the game (240+) in the final 8 minutes. They had the ball for most of this time, as the 99 yard Welker catch was during this time frame. So through 52 minutes, they had just 240 yards.

Dolphins scoring-
    Opening drive TD
    Tom Brady tipped INT around midfield, returned to the Pats 9 yard line, scored a TD
    Field goal after having first and goal at the Pats 1 yard line
    Garbage time TD

See, if you want to be taken seriously, it helps to know what the hell you're talking about

dlunc3

Pats defensive rankings:

Total Yards: 32nd
    Pass Yards: 32nd
    Rush Yards:18th
    Sacks: 25th
    Fumbles: 25th
    Penalties: 28th
    Interceptions: 3rd

The qbs they have faced are: Henne, Rivers, Fitzpatrick, and Campbell.... not really a group that would put you dead last in yards against and 20th in points against are they?

as said....... the worst defense in football (and now they just lost their best defensive player)

rsnnh12

Pats defensive rankings:

Total Yards: 32nd
    Pass Yards: 32nd
    Rush Yards:18th
    Sacks: 25th
    Fumbles: 25th
    Penalties: 28th
    Interceptions: 3rd

The qbs they have faced are: Henne, Rivers, Fitzpatrick, and Campbell.... not really a group that would put you dead last in yards against and 20th in points against are they?

as said....... the worst defense in football (and now they just lost their best defensive player)

All of you on this forum are either absolutely clueless about football or you just look at box
    scores and make your retarded statements based off of them, and not the actual game film...
    Oh the irony.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 8ArIvd5

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Offensive line is probably the worst in the league. Mike Vick will be seriously hurt within 3 games. Linebackers are utter garbage and once again they can't stop the run. I live in Philly and watch every game. This team is in deep, deep trouble. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Speaking of talk about the Pats defense....Vince Wilfork has more int's then the Eagles secondary.

dlunc3

the pats d is absolute garbage... i have watched them every single game... their offense is amazing and puts opposing teams in holes... that should be a huge advantage to the defense, yet they still suck...

rsnnh12

the pats d is absolute garbage... i have watched them every single game... their offense is amazing and puts opposing teams in holes... that should be a huge advantage to the defense, yet they still suck...

Please tell us how having opponents forced to throw the ball to play catch-up all game is an advantage for the defense, especially for their stats.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

i Liked the clause he slipped in, the only thing that voids the bet is if vick gets hurt.....lotta confidence there. Save you the trouble, with your O line suspect, vivk WILL get hurt. And Asomugha's illusion of being a shut down is slowly being exposed. He was luck to have lasted this long, least he got paid. Watch him get thrown to and fail.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shooms79 View Post
    i Liked the clause he slipped in, the only thing that voids the bet is if vick gets hurt.....lotta confidence there. Save you the trouble, with your O line suspect, vivk WILL get hurt. And Asomugha's illusion of being a shut down is slowly being exposed. He was luck to have lasted this long, least he got paid. Watch him get thrown to and fail.
    Nnamdi has only played man d for 40% of the plays this season.. watch a game some time. A zone d getting scored on has nothing to do with being a shut down corner... That comes back to the retarded d coordinator

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukin lol. stopped reading when you said the eagles defense is 100 times better than the patriots Do you watch the games or just read stats?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand your having a hard night because the phils just lost, but you seriously need to take a deep breath and relax. The eagles are not a playoff team. Get out of denial.

1234 ... Last