dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Still looking to where these comments were made?

"vegas has eagles favorites to win the super bowl, so they'll win??"
    "Vegas has eagles huge favorites over bears, eagles will beat them by 10+??"
    "eagles will still win the division because Vegas has them favorites"
    "Vegas still says eagles are better then the giants, so eagles will make it instead of the giants??"
    ???
    Last edited by dlunc3; 01-06-12 at 11:16 AM.

dlunc3

thank you for bringing up those posts to prove yourself wrong.. pretty sure my only statement about what was going to happen was when i said the eagles would make the playoffs, which I was wrong... funny you said the same thing, when you said the eagles would be watching the bears in the playoffs.... tell me again how we are any different here??

We were both wrong about our teams. Yet my team is currently #7 in the power rankings, and yours is #21, going into the offseason. Enjoy being bottom of the barrell, and ill enjoy an offseason knowing that the potential is there. You stand by your fairy tail odds in your little brain, ill stick with vegas odds and base my arguments on that

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did basing you argument on Vegas odds work last time?
    Last edited by zsr; 01-06-12 at 11:06 AM.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    How did basing you argument on Vegas odds work last time?
    how did basing your argument off your pure homerism work last time? pretty sure ill base my assumptions off of vegas over your homer brain

zsr

Are you joking? Did you not read all the quotes I posted? You are a clown. Keep basing your assumptions of Vegas, they like people like you. "my team is 9 point favorites, there going to win huge!"

dlunc3

and keep basing your assumptions off your personal homerism... we will see who comes out better

"enjoy watching my bears in the playoffs"

dlunc3

Still looking to where these comments were made?

"vegas has eagles favorites to win the super bowl, so they'll win??"
    "Vegas has eagles huge favorites over bears, eagles will beat them by 10+??"
    "eagles will still win the division because Vegas has them favorites"
    "Vegas still says eagles are better then the giants, so eagles will make it instead of the giants??"

still waiting for this answer? if you are gonna quote someone, you shouldnt make stuff up

zsr

Lol at calling someone else a blind homer. Wow. This discussion is over. Hey, go jump on the heat bandwagon next, oh, you already did that too.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol at calling someone else a blind homer. Wow. This discussion is over. Hey, go jump on the heat bandwagon next, oh, you already did that too.
    how would jumping on the heat be a homer thing to do? wouldnt that be jumping on the sixers??

like you your case with your little baby bulls?

"Best team in the east and it isn't even close. Rip showed tonight he fits right in and adds the dynamic they were missing last year. Can go 11 deep so the schedule won't be an issue. Best team defense in the last decade. get your futures in now."

"Lol. 7-4. Bears will be in the playoffs, your 4-7 eagles can watch on tv"

yet im the homer bc I base statements off of vegas odds??

what time do the bears play this weekend? are you going to the game?

you should just stop now and save yourself more embarrassment

zsr

Your not from Philly. You jumped on there bandwagon because of the dream team, then You jumped on miami because of Lebron/wade.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-06-12 at 11:40 AM.

zsr

Weird how all of your Vegas based statements were wrong, huh?

dlunc3

im not from philly? ooook pal...

btw, since you are from chicago, what time are you heading down to the stadium sunday for the game?

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    im not from philly? ooook pal...

btw, since you are from chicago, what time are you heading down to the stadium sunday for the game?
    I mean no disrespect , but your never going to win any arguments in a failed thread that you started. Believe it or not many people including myself didn't.think phila was anything special. I outlined my concerns with that team in another post on here. If.I was you I'd just let this thread die once and for all. Hopefully phila fills the holes they have and well get to see just how good they can be next year. Bol in your future wagers.

zsr

I was thinking the same thing, this kid trying to call me out for saying the bears would make the playoffs in a thread where he got buried again and again and again?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by 81_84 View Post
    I mean no disrespect , but your never going to win any arguments in a failed thread that you started. Believe it or not many people including myself didn't.think phila was anything special. I outlined my concerns with that team in another post on here. If.I was you I'd just let this thread die once and for all. Hopefully phila fills the holes they have and well get to see just how good they can be next year. Bol in your future wagers.
    i have admitted this team and thread were a failure... no doubt it was... but for some clown to come in here and talk shit when he made the same bs claims about his team??? thats the funny part...both our teams are at home, yet he wants to call me out... talk about a clueless homer... and now the bulls are the "best team in the east by far" howd that workout for ya last yr when miami dominated every aspect of that baby bulls team

zsr

I came in here because you said over and over the eagles were going to dominate the bears, the bears completely dominated them.

Lol at you talking about Miami, thought you were from Philly and didn't go from bandwagon to bandwagon

dlunc3

miami is a great team.. if you dont think that you are clueless... im a philly fan, and think we are solid this yr too.. but once again, noone in the east will touch this miami team

in case you didnt know, it is ok to think another team is good, even if you are not a fan.. no reason to think you have the best team in every sport lol... you think chicago is gods gift to sports

dlunc3

also, since when is a 4th quarter come back complete domination?

guess every chicago team dominated every game and wins championships every yr tho while every other team watches them on tv, i forgot

zsr

How'd those "baby bears" do against your big eagles? Oh wait. The eagles were 9 point favorites. That's good enough for you.

Do we have to cover this again? How many championships do the eagles and sixers have? What's that? Can't hear you?

dlunc3

i guess if i were you id live in the past too... lets see which team is projected to be better next year, and not live in the past, hows that sound? we were both wrong about our teams, and you are wrong about the bulls... so lets look to next nfl season, were you are presently ranked #21 and phlly is #7... sorry your team is garbage, i know the feeling, been there before

zsr

Weird, I remember you saying no one can touch this Philly team.

I continue to see a trend. Do you see it? Anybody that's a favorite you jump on. How has that worked out for you?

dlunc3

you lost 10-3 to kc lol enough said

dlunc3

making up more quotes? thats 6 made up quotes now... keep em coming

zsr

In the past? How bout this year? Bears stomped the eagles? How bout last year? Bears stomped the eagles?

dlunc3

wanna hear real qoutes?
    "bears will be in the playoffs while eagles watch them on tv"
    "bulls have the best team in the east and its not even close"

what a clown this guy is

dlunc3

well, im gonna go watch some bball... ill be looking for you on tv sunday at the bears game... let me knwo when you find out what time it is

zsr

Last edited by zsr; 01-07-12 at 01:08 AM.

zsr

I don't even know wtf your arguing anymore both teams missed tbut playoffs, but my team beat your team
    And to talk about the "baby bulls" is just idiotic because the sixers would obviously get swept if they played the bulls.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-07-12 at 01:42 AM.

First ... 3456