zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    ... Oh the irony.
    What a moron. Calls out everybody else for just reading box scores than proceeds to spew the same nonsense. Philly proving again they have the most clue less fans in the league.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

So much for going 2-0 the next two games.....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

E-A-G-L-E-S eagles!

I hereby nominate Andy Reid and Juan Castillo as coach and defensive coordinator of the year awards.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I'm sorry....... did you say something? Didn't think so........

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

dlunc you need to get off the homerism.

zsr

Fukin lol.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

What's worse than arguing/debating with a homer??

How bout, arguing/debating w/ a clueless homer!!

This guy still thinks Philly is elite
    I just hope somebody stepped UP & took that bet w/ him so w/ don't have to listen to anymore of his homer spew until Spring Training.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    What's worse than arguing/debating with a homer??

How bout, arguing/debating w/ a clueless homer!!

This guy still thinks Philly is elite
    I just hope somebody stepped UP & took that bet w/ him so w/ don't have to listen to anymore of his homer spew until Spring Training.
    noboby's taking that bet. Philly WILL go to the playoffs, and I WILL turn pro on forum so I can pay up. none of it is likely to come true.

zsr

dlunc how did this work out for ya?? Look at some more box scores kid..better yet, try to bet me again then run away when i accept

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

As said, philly will win 9 games... Not backing down from it.. its so fun watching all the haters bc not only do their teams suck, but they have no talent to at least have hope for a turn around or have hope to be good next yr... Browns or jags fans boys?

dlunc3

No doubt you were on the NBA forum ragging on the miami heat last November too huh? Some people just live to hate... Thanks for the entertainment!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

eagles have the same record as my vikings. but the vikings actually beat a team with a win

zsr

lol im a bears fan, nfc title game last year, we whooped the eagles ass..Eagles wont even get close to 9 wins

dlunc3

Bears?? Haha eagles will beat up on you by 10+ in a few weeks... You don't have half the team the eagles have had the past ten yrs under reid... Might wanna keep that little secret to yourself

zsr

dlunc the eagles are NOT the team you think they are..they are not a good team, they wont beat anybody decent. Man, give it up. The eagles wont beat anyone by 10+..they beat one team and that is the 0-4 rams. Just give it a rest man, i know its hard to see your team that is supposed to go 13-3 and win the superbowl probably go 4-12 but they are NOT good.

zsr

One more thing, the bears have a superbowl, the eagles dont.

dlunc3

Eagles are losing games they at least could have easily won, losing bc of stupid mistakes... Bears are just flat out not as.good as.other teams.. that's all that needs.to be said

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The Eagles have beaten themselves to some degree in games this year but what really stood out to me is how extremely poor their linebackers and their secondary tackle (go back and watch both the Bills and Niners matchup and you'll see the same tackling at the prep level). Beyond this they just don't have really any linebacking talent to speak of. This is a failure of coaching, motivation of the players, or both. Either way, they are underachieving big time and the Washington game looms large as the Skins have a chance to bury the Eagles at 1-5. The line is Philly -1 right now but the Skins matchup well all across the board so I'm taking the home team in this game.

dlunc3

If the eagles lose this week, its over.... But, if they can beat the skins, the skins then play new England... So the eagles will come back from the bye only 1 game behind Washington in the loss column.. most yrs at 1-4 it would be over, but this yrs nfc east is the new nfc west... 9-7 might win the division

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Dlunc3, just saw your comment about how vicks turnovers meant nothing against atlanta, fukin lol cant believe i missed that. Vicks turnovers led to 14 points in the 1st half You dont even watch the damn game, too funny. Eagles win that one if vick doesnt give it away. Now im going to bed, goodnight.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

I guess you are blind to: poor tackling, ball security issues, horrible time management over and over, stupid penalties, a D-coordinator that has no clue, an elite RB that can only get 20 carries in two games because his head coach has no clue, and finally a depleted O- line racked by injury that gets no help from the play caller.

There other issues, but space is limited. Basically, this is one of the DUMBEST football teams in the league. This stage is clearly to big for Reid, game has passed him by. Time for a new voice in Philly; take the homer goggles off!!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This homer keeps harping on the Eagles losing because of stupid mistakes....
    Isn't that a sign of a bad team & not a good team??
    I mean seriously, bad teams make stupid mistakes. Good teams don't. It's pretty simple actually.
    Conclusion: Philly is NOT a good team. Dlunc's goggles keep him in denial of the obvious.....

zsr

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

an unbiased opinion would be the eagles defense is just not very good. instead of spending money on linebackers and the d line, they wanted to prevent asomugha from going to the cowboys which is costing them big time.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

One question. Can PHI be losing because it's full of quality players that can't play a role for the team? Or is PHI losing because those star players are doing what they do, just not up to potential?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

they are 100 times better then the patriots D

Seriously, and you want respect. Better maybe, but 100x please.

dlunc3

that terrible d looked pretty good today huh?

when you bring a whole new approach and all new players to a defense, it obviously will take a while to come together... like i said, win today and this division is wide open....

watch out for philly

dlunc3

yes, defense is 100x better then new englands.... full of playmakers and talent that come together more and more every week.... new englands d is garbage

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Grossman can make any D look amazing...they still played to lose that game and they won't be so fortunate against competent QBs

dlunc3

weird how before this game, redskins were "3-1 and gonna pound philly with their great run game"... yet afterwards its "the reskins offense sucks"...

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

A cheap shot resulting in a season ending injury to the center and then shuffling the o-line around doesn't help, but I was impressed with Philly's run D...just not with the team as a whole, they really wanted to lose that game it seemed

zsr

dlunc bragging about his 2-4 team? Another day of looking at box scores, huh? Like his turnovers that meant nothing against atlanta Never seen a fan who talks so much shit but doesnt even watch the games

dlunc3

yep, dont watch them at all

congrats your chicago team has 1 more win then them... sad part is that they are already playing at their potential, and that you are looking at the best they can be.... on top of having the packers in your division

must be pretty depressing huh? having no hope?

hey at least you can fill your time with searching to bump this thread once every few days right?

how does it feel to be a significant underdog against a 2-4 team in two weeks?

zsr

dlunc still talking shit No hope? The eagles are 2-4, you have no hope. Enjoy this one LOL howd the eagles do against the bears last year?? What happened? Oh, thats right. We whooped your ass. 2-4 talking shit I bet there going to the super bowl right?? This kids a joke. Last place in your division and talking shit. Never seen anything like it.

dlunc3

whats that? I cant hear you? tell me again how it feels to be underdogs vs a 2-4 team again?? hahahaha

since you arent too familiar with how football works, ill explain.. since the nfc east is garbage this yr, 9-7 could win the division... going 7-3 over the last 10 games isnt too farfetched, esp when they will be favored probably every game other then possibly one (which will be within 3 either side)..

on the other side, you are staring at the 6-0 packers who arent slowing down any time soon... then you see the lions at 5-1... good luck with that

you should probably just quit now and see if you cant win the andrew luck sweepstakes

First 12345 ... Last