dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beted pulls ny/mia phil/dal lines

Beted takes these two lines down until they see the results from the early games. I kind of understand the logic, dont really consider it right......but on the jet game both will be playing hard regardless. If NE wins, jets still have a chance with a BAlt loss, and lets just say they are knocked out before the game starts, Mangini has to play hard to be a Miami spoiler and possibly secure his job. Miami on the other hand just has to win to play extra games this year so they are playing hard anyway..........so why pull the game

ticky tacky bullshit....hope they get pounded and their plan backfires.....if the line changes i'll just middle it and hopefully take a double payday...

Any other books doing this crap??

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

My book did the same thing.

You can't blame them...... they are getting POUNDED today!
    The line was up all week, up until kickoff today. You had plenty of chances to place your bets.

fuzzythurst79
    fuzzythurst79's Avatar Become A Pro!

no matter..philly will win and cover..miami gets the win

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

legendz did as well. I put 1 bet in and apparently it's fading the forum again so I'm feeling a bit more confident on it. Cowgirls +1

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

i took them - 7.5 and i hate them think the win by 13 eagles are overatted IMO

tbond10

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    i took them - 7.5 and i hate them think the win by 13 eagles are overatted IMO
    I agree completely but -7.5? I'm a Redskins fan so of course I hate them

tbond10

Jets game is back on legendz but not dal/phil

tbond10

All back... Any thoughts on the jets game?

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

jets -3 there gonna play hard IMO might be bretts last game manginis job on the line

fuzzythurst79
    fuzzythurst79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys blow dick...easy win for the birds...prediction eagles 24 cowbitches 13

dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami will win (i'm a jet fan). Chad knows this team......alot of imput will be coming from parcells. I actually like mangini, but can't stand Farve......i was one of the few that was disappointed he's here, (i do understand it was a no brainer to try and get him) but even when they were winning you could see he was like a bystander.....he's into it but not really....now that the chips are down cry baby will give up if they are losing by half.....mangini is playing for his job but unfortunately he can't take the snaps......good luck to Chad and company....thats where my moneys going

tbond10

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzythurst79 View Post
    Cowboys blow dick...easy win for the birds...prediction eagles 24 cowbitches 13
    lol... a post I'd expect from a stereotypical eagles fan. How is 24-13 an easy win? I guess if it's 24-6 with 3 minutes left and iggles let cowgirls get a bs td. Eagles just lost to the spiraling skins (which I admit to be a diehard fan of) but I'm also realistic and know we threw in the towel weeks ago and have looked like crap the 2nd half of the season. Need some better reasoning than the "cowboys blow dick". I think the cowboys are a better team than the eagles this year, hands down.

X factors I see for the eagles (besides playoff implications) are McNabb playing for his career and Romo who's proven to be unable to win when it matters.... Mr. anti-clutch.... just my 2 cents... Cowboys win outright.