The Playoff scenarios are here and its tough. With a lot of teams controlling their own destiny and being favored by what seems to be "a little too much" and a bunch of meaningless match ups on the board. Can a winless team also emerge today? With all that said I'm going to lay off the sides for the 1PM EST Games and play the O/U's.

So Here They Are..

Carolina @ New Orleans Over 51.5
Carolina seems to be playing with offense lately, and so have the Saints ( Haven't they always?). Anyways 2 big offenses. The Saints have nothing to play for but I think they will put up a couple of Touchdowns to try to keep up with the Panthers. Drew Brees also needs 402 yards to break Dan Marino's Single season Record. I don't think he'll get there but he'll be damn close.

St.Louis @ Atlanta Over 43.5
St.Louis has been playing well lately as well. Losing late to the 49ers putting up 16 points. Atlanta has Matt Ryan, who has carried this struggling team that has gone from a losing season last year to the playoffs. I think St. Louis will keep up putting at least 17 points up but will lost late as Atlanta's offense will light it up.

New York Giants @ Minnesota Over 41
Last game for both teams. Remember what the Giants did to the Pats last year? Gave them a hell of a fight even though they didn't need it. Today they don't need it either but it would be nice to spoil Minnesota's destiny. Final score of 24-21 would be nice also.

Detroit @ Green Bay Over 41.5

A winless team today? Looks like their will be one. Detroit's defense will let up 30+? Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will defend home turf. I don't think they want to be the team the gives the Lions their first win of the season. Both teams will play hard. Detroit will give up after the Pack's lead starts to widen.

Kansas City @ Cincinnati Over 40.5

Cincinnati giving points to Kansas? Funny Kansas has been playing really well in the second half of this season. Their defense has showed up but they still find ways to lose. Cincinnati's defense on the other hand is horrible. Not much to say here. I think it'll sqeak over.

PARLAY
Risking 25 to win 500