Lines
    Lines's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston @ home + steeeeeev slayton = lock

Feast on it children. Bears suck.

I am also taking the pats -5.5 for all you bills fans. They need to start putting football games on Christmas day.

Kronc
    Kronc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, Christmas day without any football sucked!!!

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Bears without mike brown i almost believe you, but the way the texans just got dominated by oakland i dont think i can take them. Then again Andre Johnson faces cover 2 defenses against indy 2 times a year and kills them so man im just staying away from this game

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

arent the bears playing for playoff hopes too dangerous game

Lines

Oakland kicked an onside kick that changed the schematics of that entire game. Bears should not even be in contention for any playoffs. They got routed by greenbay last week, how they pulled that off is a wonder.

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Yea the bears probably shouldnt have beaten New Orleans 2 weeks ago. Don't get me wrong i think Houston will win, i just dont got the confidence in the pick to pull it off myself the way the Bears keep pulling it off

Lines

Ehhy, luck only goes so far. The bears are just scandelous. Their trackrecord on the road is piss poor and houston is a solid squad @ home. I've been scouting Steeeeev Slayton since he was in highschool. I look for him to have 125+ yard on the ground opening up Johnson to have 2 tds.