j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Bills open +3 at home to the Eagles

Am I the only one who thinks that line is backwards? The Eagles have looked awful, and the Bills have been pretty good. Are people still thinking the Eagles are good? This is the first season I've tried wagering on football, so I'm wondering opinions on which way this line will break. Should I hold out for Bills +4 or is this line going to get bet down by money coming in on Buffalo?

Another line I don't understand is the winless Vikings favored against the Cardinals.

bashtron
    bashtron's Avatar Become A Pro!

bills defense has no shot of stopping the eagles offense. 49ers played a near perfect game to win today. the bills can play a near perfect game next week and still lose by a touchdown

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Vikings are at home where they play tough, but I wouldn't bet on that game personally. they could easily win this and easily blow it again it's too much of a toss up.

Bills +3 sounds awesome, Fred Jackson will tear up the Eagles run D and Fitzpatrick could pick them apart with play action. after the letdown against the Bengals who knows if they will bounce back or not though.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

I don't see how the Eagles would let their season deteriorate to 1-4. They know they need to right the ship now we're already a quarter of the way into the season and the supposed dream team has the opposite record of two of their division rivals in the Giants and Redskins and the pathetic Cowboys are ahead of them. Eagles ML next Sunday is going to get pounded like nothing ever before, and it could be the right play.

PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The eagles defense is awful O line awful qb damn near awful. Bet the bills. All the eagles need to do to win every game is give it to mccoy at least 20-25 times he is the best player on the team. Just awful watching a team throw it 3/4ths of the time when your up by 20 and the best play maker is in the backfield.

Jcm144
    Jcm144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

I really dont see the Eagles losing to the Bills, but I most likely will lay off this game because I always get a bad feeling when I bet with the public which of course will be the Eagles