dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Typical 18 year old talking shit cant back it up. Put your shit on the table or shut the fuk up kid. Your playing for lunch money, i do this for real pal. I jut buried your ass

you buried my ass?if you are some 800k bettor spending his time on sbr forum, i feel bad for you... i made 3k this weekend am and pleased with it...

if you have 800k to throw around, you must be a fat piece of shit that cant even get pussy if you pay for it.. you are a millionaire sitting on a forum talking all weekend

dlunc3

The real discussion should be whether the eagles are better than the panthers? Do they draft a qb if they get a top 10 pick?
    and who is your team pal? the redskins? lol the laughing stock of the league for the past decade... and still are

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you buried my ass?if you are some 800k bettor spending his time on sbr forum, i feel bad for you... i made 3k this weekend am and pleased with it... if you have 800k to throw around, you must be a fat piece of shit that cant even get pussy if you pay for it.. you are a millionaire sitting on a forum talking all weekend
    Where did i say i was a millionaire? Ive never bet more than 5k on a game. You said "every cent your worth" Im just letting you know im not an 18 year old kid pal. If you want to bet 500k lets do it. If not dont run your mouth.

zsr

My team is the bears pal. If i recall we stomped that ass last year, did we not?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread got trainwrecked into oblivion.

Normstradamus
    Normstradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt it was 100% on Reid to give Vick the 6y/100m and the reigns of a franchise.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Reid dug his own Grave by promoting an offensive Line Coach to Defensive Coordinator.
    Last edited by letsgo; 10-02-11 at 09:22 PM.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    This thread got trainwrecked into oblivion.
    Lol i kept in on topic then some kid lost his argument and wanted to e-bet.

dlunc3

Where did i say i was a millionaire? Ive never bet more than 5k on a game. You said "every cent your worth" Im just letting you know im not an 18 year old kid pal. If you want to bet 500k lets do it. If not dont run your mouth.
    so you are willing to bet everything you are worth on the redskins as a pickem vs the eagles? lol why not just wait and take the points when the redskins are underdogs at home?? I have actually bet on sports probably since you were in preschool buddy... no such thing as a lock, so sorry I will not bet my whole worth on it... keep being willing to do so though. When you are broke and hungry, feel free to stop by my house sometime and ill throw you a few pennies if you play me a tune on your trumpet

tell your wife and kids ill take care of them since their degenerate husband/father lost his entire worth on rex grossmann

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

simply put, yes

zsr

lol who do you think i am, brock landers? Obviously i have no intention of making a bet with a guy on a forum for everything i own. Your the one who wanted to make the bet. i was just explaining how the eagles have played teams just as bad as the teams the skins have played, and the eagles are losing those games.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People have no idea what leadership means. You know why Brady is a leader and Vick is not? Look at his offensive line. These guys would start a war with another country if someone touches their QB. Look at Vick's offensive line. He may be behind an alley getting beat up by the mob and they wouldn't help him.
    last I checked these guys don't kick field goals, don't play defense and don't have the opportunity to fumble the football

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Andy Reid made one huge mistake in the off-season, making a f-ing offensive line coach his defensive coordinator. The defense has been a lost cause on this team since Jim Johnson died and they've never named an appropriate replacement. That should be priority #1 because there is too much talent defensively for this team to suck that bad. Vick has made plenty of mistakes, but the offense as whole is making enough plays to have the team in position to win. The defense as a whole is sucking major rooster. They can dominate for a quarter or two, but then poor tackling or play calling lets ridiculously not great teams back into the game - i.e., Alex F-ing Smith.
    Someone who knows the Eagles. Why this team hasn't gone out and acquired a bonafide defensive coach is BEYOND ME! I guess they thought since Spags worked out so well in NY that they could repeat that with McDermott/Castillo.

WRONG!

I won't be shocked if he's fired mid-season if this continues. It's still early, but his seat is BURNING HOT.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Reid has made some poor decisions. We all know keeping Vick healthy is difficult so he needed to plan to rotate two QB's and well Vince Young is not your solution there. Keeping Kolb would have been almost impossible but Reid had other backup QB free agent choices that would have been a better fit.

DeSean has not showed up this year and you can't say it's because he is double covered up because "good" WR's find a way to get open. i.e Calvin Johnson

The biggest let down has been Nnamdi Asomugha. The guy is supposed to be Revis caliber but has been getting burned game after game.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    Keeping Kolb would have been almost impossible but Reid had other backup QB free agent choices that would have been a better fit.
    Are you watching the games? Kolb is garbage. Holds the ball too long, forces bad throws, can't execute in the clutch.

Will he get better and be a good QB? Probably. But he's far away from that right now. PHI got a steal in that trade.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4TH AND STUPID

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly, if I was Jeffrey Lurie I would tell Reid to go out and hire a legit DC tomorrow and "reassign" Castillo or you're fired. I bet Tony Dungy would turn this unit into the best in the league before the year is over, just sayin.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Did you watch the game today you dumb mother fukkers???

He had his best game of his career today

Up 10 in Atlanta and got hurt

The fumbles, missed FG's killed them not VICK

unreal JJ,

its quite obvious half of the clueless morons on this forum dont even watch the games nor do they know anythign about football

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    Reid has made some poor decisions. We all know keeping Vick healthy is difficult so he needed to plan to rotate two QB's and well Vince Young is not your solution there. Keeping Kolb would have been almost impossible but Reid had other backup QB free agent choices that would have been a better fit.

DeSean has not showed up this year and you can't say it's because he is double covered up because "good" WR's find a way to get open. i.e Calvin Johnson

The biggest let down has been Nnamdi Asomugha. The guy is supposed to be Revis caliber but has been getting burned game after game.

WTF? desean jackson had like 4 catches for 154 yards or some shit today.... wtf games are you watching you douchebag

zsr

Desean is part of the problem. Weeks 2 and 3 he had 50 yards combined.

bobbyk1133

Desean is part of the problem. Weeks 2 and 3 he had 50 yards combined.
    D-Jax does a lot more than just put up stats. He keeps defenses honest with his speed and big play ability. You think guys like Maclin and McCoy would have so many big plays without D-Jax in the lineup?

Seriously...

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Honestly, if I was Jeffrey Lurie I would tell Reid to go out and hire a legit DC tomorrow and "reassign" Castillo or you're fired. I bet Tony Dungy would turn this unit into the best in the league before the year is over, just sayin.
    Not acquiring a legit MLB was management's fault, but I blame for Castillo for how he's used the current lineup. He stuck with Mathews far too long until he was finally benched after trying TWO different positions. Have guys missed tackles and played inconsistent? Yes, but no way a defense with this much talent loses 4th Q leads 3 games in a row with a half-competent D-coach. Letting him learn on the job might cost PHI their season...

dlunc3

no leader on or off the field for this defense... the d has more talent then the teams in the early 2000s had, but they had Jim johnson and dawkins right there with em (not to mention trotter)... thats the issue right now
    Last edited by dlunc3; 10-02-11 at 11:16 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

vick was the problem? ha. do even watch football???

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Guys are dumb here, they look at scores and have no clue what happened in game
    Some posters making fools of themselves here
    The final score never tells the whole story. I agree with JJ.

I do get the nagging feeling (only my opinion) that somehow, someway he is not quite the same person emotionally that he was last year. That's a separate issue, however.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Eagles are 1-5 in last 6 games Vick has played. 10 turnovers and only 8 tds...how many in the red zone? He played well today, but today is the exception.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    D-Jax does a lot more than just put up stats. He keeps defenses honest with his speed and big play ability. You think guys like Maclin and McCoy would have so many big plays without D-Jax in the lineup? Seriously...
    Lmao. You cant be serious. Maclin and mccoy are just as fast as desean. Maclin has more big play ability then desean for fuks sake. Some of you guys have no clue about anything and you guys are eagles fans.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    Eagles are 1-5 in last 6 games Vick has played. 10 turnovers and only 8 tds...how many in the red zone? He played well today, but today is the exception.
    This is the best post in this thread. vick was figured out in the 2nd half of this season and this shows it. Eagles fans better hope you can get out of this contract

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys still trying to blame Vick

Its Reid and defense

zsr

JJ wake up pal. Wake up. We need to make a vid of brock throwing water on you now, your delusional

PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If only we had peyton manning. we'd have 5 super bowl rings. Great coach who had the pleasure of coaching donovan chokenabb and michael please injury me vick. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyeagleIrish View Post
    If only we had peyton manning. we'd have 5 super bowl rings. Great coach who had the pleasure of coaching donovan chokenabb and michael please injury me vick. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
    you would have more then 5 rings with peyton. Peyton with T.O. in his prime? Would of been unreal. Peyton with maclin, desean, and mccoy would be unstoppable. They would score 40 a game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila cannot stop anyone
    They are always winning and cannot hold on

bobbyk1133

Phila cannot stop anyone They are always winning and cannot hold on
    You can only speak the truth so many times. Haters always come out in droves post-hoc.
    Perhaps they want Vick and D-Jax to lineup on defense and kick field goals next game too?

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Kolb was the answer in Philly they could have gotton whoever they wanted in a Vick trade after last year. He is not by anymeans durable and teams have had time to study and watch film and figure him out. I am an assistant talent scout for the Cleveland Browns and actually scouted Kevin Kolb at Houston U where IMO the 4th best QB in football Case Keenum is playing right now. What the move was would have been shop Vick and Arizona would have given them vastly needed draft picks and a Linebacker or 2.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can any1 in their right minds blame vick when that defense isnt stopping any1?
    peyton manning may put up 40 points per game but they dont have that option
    eagles had, mcnabb, vick, and kolb
    i dunno how any1 can pick any1 other than vick from those 3

First 12345 Last