4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

blatantly obvious MATCHFIXING of cincinnati over buffalo...

i dont even care that cinncy won, had no money on the game although i wouldve liked to see buffalo win as i am from toronto...

but anyhow,

to anybody who actually watched this game, please check in here! this game was so obviously and blatantly fixed its not even funny. every single call that shouldve been a buffalo first down was instead marked short of the first down marker, called incomplete with a supposedly inconclusive review, or called back.

and every single play cinncy ran that ended up short of the first down, was marked as a first down with no review no nothing and no questions asked.

i have never seen a team outplayed so badly and still win it like its nothing in the end.

cinncy had NO BUSINESS winning this game and i feel for bills fans / gamblers as well as stevie johnson who got absolutely ROBBED of that 3rd down completion which shouldve been a first down and sealed a chance to get a score and win the game for buffalo

stevie johnson gave the refs some serious lip today on that call and it essentially robbed

buffalo of this game. pathetic stuff and **** you nfl for not being able to keep the game clean.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

match?

lmfao @ this stupid canadian

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

The sports gambling industry is hurting so be prepared for many games like this. What they fail to consider is if they continue this blatant game fixing they will lose a lot of gamblers. Only the real degenerates will continue to wager on shit like this.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    match?

DIE OF CANCER LOSER. STUPID AMERICAN. Your garbage country is falling apart, our education is way better then yours fool. Next time you open your mouth try to use your little pea brain. Stupid bird.

GoBigRed
    GoBigRed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post

DIE OF CANCER LOSER. STUPID AMERICAN. Your garbage country is falling apart, our education is way better then yours fool. Next time you open your mouth try to use your little pea brain. Stupid bird.
    Watch that hockey stick! Many views expressed within do not represent the rest of us. Peace to my Canadian brothers.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by nhl pro capper View Post

die of cancer loser. Stupid american. Your garbage country is falling apart, our education is way better then yours fool. Next time you open your mouth try to use your little pea brain. Stupid bird.
    better than

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I'm a moron and I even knew to stay the fukk away from Buffalo, on the road... vs a decent defense... after the epic comeback upset victory over their divisional rival
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 10-02-11 at 04:12 PM.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    match?

Typical dumb American haha. Way to rep moron

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

either way I was on the right side so i'll take it

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBigRed View Post

Watch that hockey stick! Many views expressed within do not represent the rest of us. Peace to my Canadian brothers.
    Sorry i am just passionate. I know most Americans are ok. (The mexicans, cubans, africans, and chinese)

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

It was an awful called game nothin u can do refs love deciding games sorta like raiders game now

BallDontLie
    BallDontLie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

There was definately some fishy calls…. that catch was one but i thought that fumble recovery in the first half for a td they called back was suspect too.

YOUNGBUCK

That was garbage tuck rule that makes no sense

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

add the Carolina/Bears in there too. Unreal!

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Come on man...that game was not fixed. You don't really believe that crap do you?
    Last edited by Love The Action; 10-02-11 at 04:43 PM.

YOUNGBUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Come on man...that game was not fixed. You don't really believe that crap do you?
    I dont believe in fixes jus bad reffing

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Regardless of the fix, **** canada

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper;11698165[B
    ]DIE OF CANCER LOSER[/b]. STUPID AMERICAN. Your garbage country is falling apart, our education is way better then yours fool. Next time you open your mouth try to use your little pea brain. Stupid bird.

lol thats ironic, better check the cancer numbers in canada because its not very good.

Remember you can also come to a country with real healthcare, you will just need some money but beats waiting weeks for an MRI.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was on Over 42.5 hahahah Cash it

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    Man, gtfo of here with this nonsense. You're so proud of canada yet it is the United States that defends you're country because your military is a joke. Joke of a military, joke of a country.

Hootie500
    Hootie500's Avatar Become A Pro!

Johnson's catch was completed... Buffalo wins 27-13... Good for Bengals bettors though. This crap has been going forever and we all know it right?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Right team won, nothing to see here.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Great. Didn't need to know this. Had an 7 teamer to win 8k. Buffalo was my only loser. Damn. don't feel too bad though I had detroit ML and thought it was over at 2 o clock.