kw071
    kw071's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

who is your team and do you favor them in your picks

I'm a big dallas fan, and i have to admit... i do favor them when i pick games... how can you bet the opposing team and enjoy watching the game? how often do you bet against your team? i either bet with my team or i don't bet the game at all...

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Tough to do that if you are a true fan. One of my worst memories is betting against my team and GOING TO THE GAME! It was one of the best games ever...... but they didnt cover so I didnt get to enjoy it like I should have. I'll never do THAT again.

marcoforte
    marcoforte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

I'm a jets fan and frequently bet against them. You have to decide what's more important, making money or rooting for the team. I'd rather make money. The team just breaks my heart.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

i'm a bears fan, and i tend to go against them when i pick their game. examples include jacksonville +6.5 earlier this season

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never bet against the Giants even though I should sometimes...I had a tear in my eyes when Tyree caught that ball..........a ****in tear.......with no money on the game. just pride invested...if they go to the superbowl again this time I will invest more than pride.

porkchop817
    porkchop817's Avatar Become A Pro!

the cowboys are my team, and I NEVER bet against them. I do look at them just as subjectively as I do the other teams. If I think its a toss up, or they don't have a chance, I don't bet the game. There have been times where I bet props on the other team.

For example, I laid 200 on Eli Manning +1.5 TD passes when the giants played the cowboys two weeks ago......... it was the only time I enjoyed losing $200.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huge 49er and Cornhusker fan...can never bring myself to bet against them. Just don't have the heart to root against my teams. I only bet them if I see value in the line or if they are playing against one of my buds teams as is the case this week.

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop817 View Post
    the cowboys are my team, and I NEVER bet against them. I do look at them just as subjectively as I do the other teams. If I think its a toss up, or they don't have a chance, I don't bet the game. There have been times where I bet props on the other team.

For example, I laid 200 on Eli Manning +1.5 TD passes when the giants played the cowboys two weeks ago......... it was the only time I enjoyed losing $200.

$200! that was a hi-point 45.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Miami Fan and bet against them all the time. I couldn't bring myself to do it today, but I should have. NYJ have a way of beating the Miami Deadfins no matter the circumstances. I hope Miami can turn it around, but I won't be shocked if the Jets come out and pound the fins today.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm a Packers & Colts fan. I tend to lay off betting them either way, because I don't want my prejudice to influence my objectivity.