still thinking about

Lions
    CAR/CHI over
    NE/OAK over
    Dolphins

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Very interesting. Like the Lions-Cowboys OVER today the more I think about it. Some really good prop bets to on 5 Dimes I like....

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Very interesting. Like the Lions-Cowboys OVER today the more I think about it. Some really good prop bets to on 5 dimes I like....
    i lean over there. i have Lions, 28-23. big concern is that both defenses are good (esp def lines) and Dallas injury concerns on offense. i think it goes over, but Lions plus points has that John-Kitna-throws-a-pass prop wager lottery ticket quality to it.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I dont follow the NFL much but that MIA/SD line does look a little low, MIA. is prob. the side.!....GL

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I dont follow the NFL much but that MIA/SD line does look a little low, MIA. is prob. the side.!....GL
    thanks Terp. great job in MLB, you've been a great run the past couple of months.

i think that the Dolphins are coaching/playing for their jobs, and SD has solid defense and some injury concerns that should hamper their offense.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Pats/Raiders over 55' (-104)

Week Four updated card
    3* Giants/Cardinals over 44' (-106)
    2* Bengals +3
    2* Titans/Browns under 38 (-103)
    2* Jets/Ravens over 43' (-105)

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Bears -6' (-106)
    2* Dolphins +7

Week Four updated card
    3* Bears -6' (-106)
    3* Giants/Cardinals over 44' (-106)
    2* Bengals +3
    2* Titans/Browns under 38 (-103)
    2* Dolphins +7
    2* Jets/Ravens over 43' (-105)

BOL to all today.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

really like the nyg/zona over

also on Bungles ML

might play the over in tonights gm, havnt got around to it tho and kinda pissed how much it has went up.

think they hung another over winner here in stl as well. altho this one is a little scary because both offenses are putrid in the red zone. Believe at some point Lambs offense is gonna figure it out and start helping with these overs, Grossman/moss/gafney should have a field day and we know rex good for a turnover or 2 that lead to points as well, id expect this to be pretty tight so counting on both teams to find the endzone 3 times today (maybe a lot to ask but both defenses should help in scoring i believe).

squaring it up a little with the Lions (what can i say, im a believer). If dal was healthy i wouldnt make this play but i just dont think they equipped to handle det right now.

keeping it square and playing Falcons as well. Atl went to sea last yr and crushed "sharp" dreams, now this yr while i have to admit atl not playing at that high of a level as of yet this season at the same time sea is significantly worse with Jackson at qb..

sure i have more but still hung over. How did college end up for you yesterday brother? think everything i put in your thread hit

BOL today

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    really like the nyg/zona over also on Bungles ML might play the over in tonights gm, havnt got around to it tho and kinda pissed how much it has went up. think they hung another over winner here in stl as well. altho this one is a little scary because both offenses are putrid in the red zone. Believe at some point Lambs offense is gonna figure it out and start helping with these overs, Grossman/moss/gafney should have a field day and we know rex good for a turnover or 2 that lead to points as well, id expect this to be pretty tight so counting on both teams to find the endzone 3 times today (maybe a lot to ask but both defenses should help in scoring i believe). squaring it up a little with the Lions (what can i say, im a believer). If dal was healthy i wouldnt make this play but i just dont think they equipped to handle det right now. keeping it square and playing Falcons as well. Atl went to sea last yr and crushed "sharp" dreams, now this yr while i have to admit atl not playing at that high of a level as of yet this season at the same time sea is significantly worse with Jackson at qb.. sure i have more but still hung over. How did college end up for you yesterday brother? think everything i put in your thread hit BOL today
    CFB ended up 5-3 yesterday, 5-4-1 +4.37u for the week. at least i hit the big ones.

glad to hear you like Bengals, NYG/AZ over, SNF over. i passed on Lions just because i didn't want to pay the juice for +3 with Detroit trying to go 4-0. that said, i can't see why anyone would back the Cowboys. one hit from Suh and Kitna is in, and they're already banged up outside. like the Falcons, but lost with Cardinals as road chalk in Seattle last week and don't feel like going back to the well.

BOL to you today, Big Dan.

BiffTFinancial

Week Four updated card
    3* Bears -6' (-106) - LOSER
    3* Giants/Cardinals over 44' (-106) - WINNER
    2* Bengals +3 - WINNER
    2* Titans/Browns under 38 (-103) - LOSER
    2* Pats/Raiders over 55' (-104) - LOSER
    2* Dolphins +7 - LOSER
    2* Jets/Ravens over 43' (-105) - WINNER

3-4 -2.52u. bah. lean Colts and under for MNF.

BiffTFinancial

MNF

2* Colts/Bucs under 40'

BOL to all tonight.

BiffTFinancial

2* Colts/Bucs under 40' - LOSER

3-5 -4.72 week, 14-12-1 +1.78u season to date.