MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami wins straight up today

A lot of injured players on this San Diego roster.

Miami always plays San Diego well.

History proves that San Diego loves to eat shit in a game like this.

Reggie Bush coming back to the Q for the first time since he was setting records at Helix. He will have a career day against a defensive line that is decimated with injuries and lead Miami to their first win of the season.

Miami = best play on the board.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uhm no, -3 Buffalo @ +105 is perhaps the best line on the board. Who does Miami have @ QB? Chad Henne, The Chargers? Phillip Rivers - game, set, match.

BTW who are the noticeable injuries on defense besides Bob Sanders? I mean c'mon you sound like a homer to me, if there was a play on this game it would be Chargers over, and even that is a gamble. This should be a no play unless you like the Chargers ML.... yeah (sarcasm). Most likely it will be relatively close, but Chargers will win, depends on the 1st quarter.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I would stay away from that Buffalo play... I'm a believer that Buffalo is for real but this game br there "let down" game after an emotional patriots victory last week.. What do you think?

ldog74
    ldog74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Ah Miami does not win or cover today. Rivers turns it around today, had a bad game last week.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Miami going for Andrew Luck..........they lose by double digits today...........

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

A homer? This is coming from a diehard Chargers fan.

The Chargers are riddled with injuries right now. Jammer is out, Castillo is out, Gates is out, Cesaire is out, Liuget isn't 100%, Mathews isn't 100%, Floyd isn't 100%, Jackson isn't 100%, this list goes on and on.

The Dolphins match up well with San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Uhm no, -3 Buffalo @ +105 is perhaps the best line on the board. Who does Miami have @ QB? Chad Henne, The Chargers? Phillip Rivers - game, set, match.

BTW who are the noticeable injuries on defense besides Bob Sanders? I mean c'mon you sound like a homer to me, if there was a play on this game it would be Chargers over, and even that is a gamble. This should be a no play unless you like the Chargers ML.... yeah (sarcasm). Most likely it will be relatively close, but Chargers will win, depends on the 1st quarter.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Does it worry you that i have the dolphins ML +326 and +9