cannonball
    cannonball's Avatar Become A Pro!

san fran

singletary has them going for next year playing for a job -3 at home against a shit washington team. any takers?

cannonball

suck me silly

don't flame me out ! I know I am new to this. I just think this may be a winner. I have followed your picks all year and you all don't know any more than this rookie give me a break and an opinion

dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

singletary already got the thumbs up for next year.....i dont care how much your coach needs you to win ....if you suck.....YOU SUCK. this game is one i would stay away from....too many better games this weekend.......

hint hint: NE -6 Merry New Year!

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm playing the over here, leaving the side alone. If I had to make a play it would be the Niners but I'm a die hard Niner fan so take it for what it's worth.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I like WAS here.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by cannonball View Post
    singletary has them going for next year playing for a job -3 at home against a shit washington team. any takers?
    I disagree that Washington is a poor team.

Singletary got his contract, so throw out that motivation factor.

If anything, Jim Zorn has motivation to win. I've heard rumblings that Danny boy isn't happy.

cannonball

I know Singletary has the job. So do his players. If they want a job next year they need to show somthing. He is evaluating his players or lack there of