guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

ARI-6 over SEATTLE

How ironic this is after my HUGE winner with the Pats over the Cards last week.This is just as easy IMO.Here's why!The Cards will not rest their starters as they have played so putrid that they are basically forced into finding some kind of rhythem to go into the playoffs with.They play the Seawhores exceptionally well and this is a home luxery game for the Cards.I trust that Zona plays their starters for most of the game and get back some much needed confidence.Another blowout is in the CARDS here guys.I know this will be a most unpopular pick but I really feel this is easy in most probably the toughest card of the week to cap in my opinion.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I can see that - I will save that little nugget till Sunday - too much going on until then

guru-t

Boldin is playing and you know they want to get him back in the groove!I'm really starting to love this game!!!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

strange game guru tread lightly

AC1318

no way a blowout seattle can score and arizona wants to end on a positive note but no way they risk injury to starters. This is far from a patriots team that looks like brady never left at home vs. a sunny arizona team playing in the snow that has the worst road record behind detroit. Again tread lightly bro. There are many other games with decent teams getting points that have a high probability of winning straight up. just my thoughts.

good luck

guru-t

You must have missed my NENG-ARI thread last week.I called that one to a tee.Came up huge on that one.GL AC1318.There are alot of descent teams getting # this week,but this is a typical last week of the season board and we should all tread lightly this week on any of the games except for games like SD-DEN where you know what you're going to get as far as starters and such.The NYG-MINN and TENN-INDY are complete crapshoots!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'm with you. I think Arizona covers the spread.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    You must have missed my NENG-ARI thread last week.I called that one to a tee.Came up huge on that one.GL AC1318.There are alot of descent teams getting # this week,but this is a typical last week of the season board and we should all tread lightly this week on any of the games except for games like SD-DEN where you know what you're going to get as far as starters and such.The NYG-MINN and TENN-INDY are complete crapshoots!
    I was referring to your NE ARI thread in my post but you were backing a great team vs a Shit team this week is two Shit teams with nothing to gain for either one except confidence for cards but why would they risk injury especially since warner is a fossil and boldin is made of glass.
    I just don't like the game not saying you have the wrong side but I could at least see if arizona needed the game to get in playoffs.

Arizona should know better as they were once in a divsion with buddy ryan who would have no problem asking his players to take some guys out for the season. What does seattle have to gain from this game? absolutely nothing so I suspect they lay it on the line and go all out to save some face.

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I agree with you about the confidence. Arizona needs any kind of self-improvement before the playoffs. They definitely cover!

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by EastsidaProduct View Post
    I agree with you about the confidence. Arizona needs any kind of self-improvement before the playoffs. They definitely cover!
    Exactly what I'm saying!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

I like the play. Seattle's pass defense is pretty bad. If Arizona gets a fast track, they should score 30. Seattle played their Super Bowl last week.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before you put money on the Arizona Cardinals, I hope some of you realize that just because they are incredibly awful and "need" to get out of their stink for the playoffs, it doesnt exactly mean they are going to do that lmfao.

I dont understand how you can be comfortable putting your money on a team that has fallen off the face of the earth since their hot start. What the hell has Arizona done lately to make you want to put their money on them? Is it their sorry formerly one-dimensional, now no-dimensional, offense? Their putrid Defense? Their lack of hunger for a win? Stay away from this game. If anything though, I'd consider the under here.

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    Before you put money on the Arizona Cardinals, I hope some of you realize that just because they are incredibly awful and "need" to get out of their stink for the playoffs, it doesnt exactly mean they are going to do that lmfao.

I dont understand how you can be comfortable putting your money on a team that has fallen off the face of the earth since their hot start. What the hell has Arizona done lately to make you want to put their money on them? Is it their sorry formerly one-dimensional, now no-dimensional, offense? Their putrid Defense? Their lack of hunger for a win? Stay away from this game. If anything though, I'd consider the under here.
    This game involves a new set of circumstance.Open your eyes.They are at home against the putrid Seahawks which they beat by 6 earlier this year in Seattle.As far as you saying what have they done lately for me to put money on them.I had the Pats big last week(you would've seen that if you were on here any length of time last week)I also had the Viks the week before because the Viks are a physical defense.A team that the Card always have trouble with and the reason why they will go nowhere in the playoffs.Seattle at home.Playing these types of teams at home are the reason they're going to the playoffs.Please tell me that you are not comparing NEengland and Minnesota to Seattle!