chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

NO (-6.5) and Chicago (-6.0)

Last week went 3-1, took pats/buff over, miami +2 and Caroline -3, but lost the miami ML

This week Im seeing good lines are out... especailly the Bears game. I think Bears will put in a lot of focus and hard work this week, they are at a must win situation almost and they cant afford to lose to carolina, a team that is not even close of making the playoffs this year, although Newton is playing more than well in his rookie season.

NO against Jacksonville, I dont see how jacksonville can score more than 2 TDs at Maximum here, when they cant score against carolina. NO has to much offensive firepower, they will have most of the position time. Remember the jags are not that efficient at getting first downs like top tier teams.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Bears -6...WOW

CAR +6 all day every day... Cam is playing like he's on a mission

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Bears defense could hold Cam Newton but Jay Cutler is unreliable on putting points on the board.

I don't know why the Saints are not at -14 spread. Probably the Jags home advantage lowered it.

Thurgood

Packers D really didn't have an answer for Cam Newton. Trust me I'm not a Cam Newton fan and think he'll end up like Reggie Bush eventually getting that Heisman taken away when people start talking but he's putting up crazy numbers for any NFL QB.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24738

Cam (the sham) will be in for a Bear hug Sunday. CHI -6.5 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    Packers D really didn't have an answer for Cam Newton. Trust me I'm not a Cam Newton fan and think he'll end up like Reggie Bush eventually getting that Heisman taken away when people start talking but he's putting up crazy numbers for any NFL QB.

Thurgood

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Cam (the sham) will be in for a Bear hug Sunday. CHI -6.5 for me.
    Tell that to everyone who got backdoored by Cam against GB. Even if he's losing he still plays the full four quarters.