Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Saints -6.5 against the Jaquars? Perfect teaser bait

Anybody else surprised by this line? Saints only -6.5 against the Jaquars, what am I missing here? Jaquars have only scored 29 points all season, they are horrible, Saints are going to win easily. Either way I love the line for a teaser.

Just looking at teaser lines now and I like the below:

Saints -.5
    Colts +16
    Redskins +6
    Illinois -2
    TCU -5.5
    Penn State -10

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

jags opened 7.5 @ bookmaker now 6.5 despite 86% on NO. NO isnt as good as u think, jags will hold them to fewer pts than they're used to and force a nail biter maybe even win SU

i thought about puttin down 2k on jags when it was 7.5 but i pussied out and now it'll never go back to it

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    jags opened 7.5 @ bookmaker now 6.5 despite 86% on NO. NO isnt as good as u think, jags will hold them to fewer pts than they're used to and force a nail biter maybe even win SU i thought about puttin down 2k on jags when it was 7.5 but i pussied out and now it'll never go back to it
    wow. ill have to look at this game some more

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This is a definite teaser for the Saints, but I thought the same thing with the Pats last week.

Can Gabbert can match Brees blow for blow? If the Packers and Bears couldn't shut down Brees, how are the Jags gonna do it?

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    This is a definite teaser for the Saints, but I thought the same thing with the Pats last week.

Can Gabbert can match Brees blow for blow? If the Packers and Bears couldn't shut down Brees, how are the Jags gonna do it?

Jags offense won't be able to score enough points to win this game, just look at what they have done the last few games....nothing.