DriveFor25
    DriveFor25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If Someone Were To Tell You.....

That Calvin Johnson will be the best reciever of all time, what would you say?

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

id say its too early to tell...no question, he is probably the best in football right now and baring any injuries that shorten his career, he just may be the best ever. this guy catches every thing, hes an absolute giant, and im not sure how u can guard him

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzpatrick are the best receivers right now. Especially in the red zone.

Mike Wallace is probably the best in terms of receiving yards per play.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzpatrick are the best receivers right now. Especially in the red zone.

Mike Wallace is probably the best in terms of receiving yards per play.
    >Larry Fitzpatrick

You know nothing about football.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Calvin Johnson is a beast, but he has a long way to go before hes considered as good as Andre Johnson. And Andre Johnson is pretty much one of the best and most consistent in the last decade. Even with that said, noone comes close to Jerry Rice. Personally I was a big fan of Sterling Sharpe, but I think that was more because he was a god in tecmo superbowl (I think thats what it was called)

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calvin is the best wideout in football right now and its not close. Throw the ball anywhere near him and he catches it, and he's played his whole career with scrubs. Only guy that might come close to him is AJ green in a few years.