Slykry
    Slykry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slykry 2011-2012 NFL Selections

Glad to be here and looking forward to winning the this year. Nothing fancy just some thoughts on the games and my best efforts at picking a few winners here and there...Here we go!

YTD (0-0)

Buffalo -3 @ Cincinnati...The Bills are averaging almost 38ppg while allowing 24ppg. Cincy scores around 21ppg and allows almost 16ppg. Buffalo may have a bit tougher time scoring this week on the road, however, I do not see Cincy keeping up with them. Should be a workmanlike effort and solid win by Buffalo

Buffalo 28
    Cincinnati 13

New Orleans -8 @ Jacksonville...The Saints have not scored less than 30 points in any game this year while the Jags have not scored over 14 in any game and a whopping total of 27 points in their 3 games played this year. Any questions? The Saints go marching in and out with a big easy win.

New Orleans 41
    Jacksonville 17

Carolina @ Chicago -7...Chicago ranks 31st in rushing in the league and 26th against the pass while Carolina's Cam Newton has put the Panthers at 5th in the league passing with his better than expected performance. Carolina can score in this game and I am calling for the upset. However, I will take the generous points.

Carolina 24
    Chicago 20

Pittsburgh @ Houston -4...Pittsburgh is not the Steeler team of last year. That game vs Indy exposed some serious weaknesses that Houston can exploit and I believe they will. The Steelers have serious problems on the O line that will keep Big Ben running and in trouble all day. Houston has a running game that should do well vs the Steelers D line. I do not see a close game here...

Pittsburgh 17
    Houston 31

That's all for now...feel free to let me know your thoughts...best of luck this coming weekend!

Slykry
    Slykry's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon! Nobody loves or hates those picks??