loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Week 4... advice before i make plays please!

Thinking about this 3-team teaser:
    6.5 pt
    Titans +7.5
    Vikings +5
    Dolphins +15, or Panthers +13, or Broncos +19.5, or Jets +10 ---

And a chase play:
    A. Texans -4
    B. Falcons -5
    C. Colts +10

the10man
    the10man's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad bet

loopydude11
    meh

ad·vice   [ad-vahys]
    noun
    1. an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.

treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

just take chicago at a pick in your tease, there going to tear newton up.

treytb8

also loopy i see were you followed one of my other posts, take minnsota +5, Tennessee +7, and New Orleans -1. Best Sharp play is going to be Cincinnatti on Sunday. Yes the Bengals. The reason Bills are coming off two highly emotional games at home where they came back from big deficits, they go on road and will face an improving bengals team. This play may sound insane but so did Seattle +3, Oakland +3, and Colts +10.5.

loopydude11
    meh

yea i was definately not going to bet on the Bills in that game. well those sharps plays were perfect last week so it's worth a shot. Bengals +3 will be my first choice in the chase.

like the CHI pk and NO -1, will choose between those 2 to complete the teaser. thanks for the feedback

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Pick Green bay to win by at least 13 points. Easy money.

loopydude11
    meh

Titans +7.5
    Vikes +5
    New O -1

1 unit to win 1.3 units

and

Bengals +3
    1 unit to win 1 unit

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Man good luck but only like Vikings in that.

loopydude11
    meh

Hasslebeck has been playing really well you think the Browns will win by 8+?
    New orleans could be set to fail but do you think they wanna lose to the team Cam just got his first win against? they'll put up too many points for blaine gabbart to copy IMO. bengals is a reach, just testing the sharps play and if it fails i'm doubling up on the next one

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    ad·vice   [ad-vahys]
    noun
    1. an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
    The definition you just posted directly supports what he posted in response to your teaser.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

I wouldn't touch the Vikings. They are inconsistent they are not playing at home. They are weaker without home advantage.

I also have the Saints in a teaser.

I wouldn't touch the Titans either. Titans without their main receiver Kenny Britt who is injured on IR. While Peyton Hillis has been rested and did not play due to illness. He will be fresh for the Browns.

Also the Browns are known for their home advantage. Defeating the Saints and Patriots last season and the NY Giants a few seasons ago all at home when the Giants were in their prime.

I heard the Falcons play terrible on Grass. Week 1 losing to the Bears Grass field. But the Seahawks are on Turf. The Seahawks has a weaker defense than the Bears. The Falcons did defeat them last season. The Falcons should win.
    Last edited by GunShard; 09-28-11 at 01:16 AM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think teasing Saints, Atlanta and Bears is a good idea.

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post

The definition you just posted directly supports what he posted in response to your teaser.
    He didn't offer a recommendation or anything, "bad play" is not a helpful post at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I wouldn't touch the Vikings. They are inconsistent they are not playing at home. They are weaker without home advantage.

I also have the Saints in a teaser.

I wouldn't touch the Titans either. Titans without their main receiver Kenny Britt who is injured on IR. While Peyton Hillis has been rested and did not play due to illness. He will be fresh for the Browns.

Also the Browns are known for their home advantage. Defeating the Saints and Patriots last season and the NY Giants a few seasons ago all at home when the Giants were in their prime.

I heard the Falcons play terrible on Grass. Week 1 losing to the Bears Grass field. The Seahawks has a Grass field as well. But the Falcons did dominate the Seahawks last season. The Seahawks has a weaker defense than the Bears. The Falcons should win.
    The Browns are a stinker team, they lost at home to the Bengals in week 1 but they will win games at home against really good teams. I don't think the Titans are enough to give them that "upset" mentality. If they win I don't think it'll be by more than a touchdown.

I watch the Vikes every week and if they lose this game, let alone by more than 3 or 4 points, I will be shocked. Of course I was shocked last week against the Lions when they blew a 20 point lead, but I'm positive they cover a +5 spread.

and I don't see how the Falcons will start 1-3.. they've lost on the road to 2 decent teams but the Seahawks don't classify as decent.. their offense is horrible but I suppose their defense could keep it within 7 points.

And like I said about New Orleans, Drew Brees is just too deadly to not put up big points on an iffy at best Jaguars team. And the defense may rock Blaine Gabbart's world like they did Cutler a week ago.

loopydude11
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Titans +7.5
    Vikes +5
    New O -1

1 unit to win 1.3 units

and

Bengals +3
    1 unit to win 1 unit
    Week 4: 2-0 (+2.3 units)
    NFL Posted Plays YTD: 2-0 (+2.3 units)

treytb8

loopy bengals were a sharp play today as i stated earlier in week. what you guys like tonight?
    I'm thinkin 2 team teaser
    Jets +11.5 and over 43

loopydude11
    meh

that's funny i was just looking at making a teaser for tonight and came to post it and read this.. here's my teaser and i think it's what you meant to say

6 pt teaser
    Jets +11.5
    Over 37 (teased from 43)

1 unit