luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Gotta given him credit - Romo played a great 4th QTR

Let me be the first to say Romo had a great 4th QTR with being hurt and all the bad snaps and the receivers not knowing the plays.
    I said the cowboys would go nowhere with him but maybe the last few weeks of contraversies has helped him dig deep into himself. Time will tell but tonite he was the difference. Good game

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The guy has a big heart. After watching all the Romo and Vick injury talks. I definitely respect Romo a lot more, and Vick a lot less. Whenever Vick gets a nick, he has to come out of the game. And then he complains. Romo played through his big injury this year, and never once complained. He always has the right things to say. I don't know if anyone remembers, but when he broke his collar bone last year, he wanted to come back in the game.

A fractured rib and a punctured lung hurts a lot more than a bone bruise on your non throwing hand. Yeah don't be fooled by the medical language, contusion is a fancy word for bone bruise.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

You guys do have good points. I rip on Romo regularly (and most would agree rightly so) but the guy did show some skills and guts tonight.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

bazooka

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

It was a great game guys. First game in a while that I watched and enjoyed. Romo was good through the game. Showed a lot of heart standing in the pocket. The Skins defensive players I thought held back in hitting him.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah he showed all the leadership skills. He was coaching on the sidelines and you could tell he really wanted to win in the way he was talking to his players. He looked pretty pissed at his teammates, but I would have been too with the way they were playing.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah he showed all the leadership skills. He was coaching on the sidelines and you could tell he really wanted to win in the way he was talking to his players. He looked pretty pissed at his teammates, but I would have been too with the way they were playing.
    That was the pain meds he was straight amped up

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by rwd201 View Post
    That was the pain meds he was straight amped up
    The Pokes should shoot him up every week
    And I thought that looked familiar LOL

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Romo is legit obv