Sportsdr34
    Sportsdr34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmall View Post
    your all stupid, sorry to see roch in here as he is a great capper. Stupid thread stupid talk.
    Then why are you here dumbass?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsdr34 View Post
    You sure your not off to visit the local rest area to see if you can round up a hard one? I wonder what you were in jail for big Dan...Was Big Dan your prison name or is it your Myspace username?

actually everyone called me F-150 or fifty for short cause the hick state i got caught up in 150 pounds of weed was a big deal. I was in the state correction center in Mississippi (parchment) but not for long until i got set out to one of there cream puff work camps to be a slave for the next several years. No rape, i mean unless you wanted it i guess, so maybe if things go bad with you and your boy you can find another man there.

see you talking all this tough shit but anyone who assumes ppl get raped in prison gotta be marshmallow's. its amazing how soft fukks think of prison, not really that bad, maybe it helped i had street cred, maybe not, but from everything i saw you had to be a real bitch or really want it to get raped. Maybe if i stuck around the actual state prison longer i would have seen that shit but i doubt it. Maybe it just cause im a ugly fukk, im sure they could find a soft cutie like yourself who would be much more appealing...

on another note, lets assume for one second that you 2 jerkoffs are not the same guy, then i mean it one of 2 things, ewither as i said you are lovers, or i guess it possible you came in here to shill for the pos for a few free weeks of picks, id have more respect for you if you were lovers cause the only ppl that need to be shot more times than touts are their pathetic shills.

been fun, gotta run...watch out for that bus, or dont
    Last edited by BigDan; 10-01-11 at 10:21 PM.

Sportsdr34
    Sportsdr34's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would love to write another page of insults about your prison love life, but its a Saturday night and I have a life to live. I see you think your a big time drug dealer...you talk about a POS look in the mirror. Im sure you found plenty of men in your journies young buck. Im not afriad of prison or anyone that is currently or has been in prison. Killa

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

former drug dealer. and technically weed not a drug. maybe my moral scale a little off but providing something that doesnt hurt ppl while risking my own life to provide such service i just dont see anything wrong with. On the other hand taking adv of degenerate gamblers and hustling them out of money makes you trash in my eyes. My guess is you are afraid to leave the house let alone of everything you just mentioned. I know you dont go anywhere im from with that mouth cause you wouldnt be here talking.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

10-11

trickboy
    trickboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

im embarrassed to say i followed on yesterdays picks but i teased almost everyone of them and ended up having a good day.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Good calls from early in the week. Interested to see Sundays card.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

just callin the tout out on sharp plays ahaha

treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

11-11 yesterday, Hit big plays on Rutgers, Indiana, & Idaho. 17-14 for week
    Minnesota -2.5, Washington -2.5, Bengals +3(buy .5), Denver +12.5, Arizona/NY Giants 043.5, Atlanta -4.

** 2 team teaser
    New Orleans -1
    Chicago pk

* 1 unit parlay
    Washington -2.5
    Minnesota -2.5

3 Team Teaser(7 Pt)
    New England +1
    Atlanta +3
    Minnesota + 4

Baseball Play:
    Cardinals + 165

WNBA
    Atlanta/Minnesota over 164

BOL
    Last edited by treytb8; 10-02-11 at 10:32 AM.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Thanks for posting with all the Sh*t you dealt with this week. You haven't asked anyone for $ that I know of and as far as I can judge you are just like the rest of us and trying to make as low of risk picks as possible.

treytb8

Lets also go on Clevland/Tenn o 37.5, and Green Bay/Denver U 46.5, and Miami +7.5
    BOL

treytb8

And the biggest plays are on 2 team teaser with New Orleans -1, & Chicago Pick, and Bengals + the Points

treytb8

4-4 today, hitting both teasers and big game of day on bengals.
    Tonight, 2 team teaser
    Jets +11.5
    O 37

First 1234