Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Dallas Center Tried to Blow Game or No?

Seemed Suspect thats all lol?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Either that or he is just a fukkin idiot.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

No but theres no doubt Roethlisberger shaved them points which really pisses me off

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Great, I left the tv on in my house while Amanda and I went out and watched the game, now my parrot Lola won't stop saying "another bad snap, another bad snap"
    Points Awarded:

hardball gave SportsPedagogy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

dude needs to be cut

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Great, I left the tv on in my house while Amanda and I went out and watched the game, now my parrot Lola won't stop saying "another bad snap, another bad snap"

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

Between that ghost call at the end of the Bears game and tonight's snafus..

This week has been full of shadiness.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I don't know if I would slow down if I saw Tony crossing the street and I felt bad for him this game. I wonder if the dude is like hard of hearing or what. Seemed to occur with the audibles but that was just an all out joke. Love seeing Romo freak out at other peoples mistakes though-tell me how many players, coaches, fans would love to strangle his chicken neck. There was some ugly ball this last week but that was the icing. Cheers

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Lol, romo freak out at other people's mistakes... The guy is a pro center ... He should not be snapping the ball when romo is reading the defense to call an audible. Alot of recovers were lining up wrong and running incorrect routes... I guess romo should have just let them do what try wanted to huh ?

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11105

If I was Romo I would be pissed too. He is playing really banged up and that is the effort his team gives? They pulled out a winner though despite several miscues.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah Romo got no help. Going into this game I was mainly worried about Romo. It turns out Romo was the only guy who knew what was going on in that game. Ogeltree, the Center, Laurent Robinson, and Martellus Bennett looked horrible tonight. I mean it is one thing to blow catches, it is another to not know where to lineup on the line of scrimage, not know what your route is, and not know when to snap the ball.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Actually the reports are that the Redskins were mimicking the snap counts and causing the confusion. Not sure if that is true, if it is it is supposed to be against the rules. The guy is in his second year and first year as a starter, but if keeps playing like that it will be his last year.