dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Farewell All...

I went 0-7 today. I picked 0% in the NFL. I could have coin flipped and did better. I have realized what a monster gambling has turned me into and am calling it quits before i honestly get myself in more then i can handle. My whole personality has changed lately ive lost myself and cant take who i've become. My life revolves around gambling and i hate it. I tried money management, it doesnt work for me. I am never up enough, and i can always get down more. I thank you guys for all the help you have given me throughout my capping and keeping me from getting tooo under!! Happy Holidays

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

sorry to hear buddy, happy holidays to ya........i have been on a hiatus myself but its only for discipline reasons as i am up a lot of money since i started gambling last year. hope to see ya back, and bet small.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you'll be back. see you then.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck kicking the habit man...

I know what you mean with money management. It takes the thrill out of it, even if it is the smart way to gamble.

I hope you find a way to get away from it until you are ready to bring it back in healthy doses, if at all.

Happy holidays.

dr123

Yah i just cant seem to money manage, it takes the thrill away, I am a succesful business man so theres no reason to even risk money like this. It turns me into someone i dont like to be.

MilfDriller

or perhaps it turns you into who you want to be. gambling is a really cunning bitch. get to know her well.

dr123

I make 6 digit numbers per year, why the **** would i mess with gambling is what i ask myself. Id be better off giving money to bums on the street.

MilfDriller

it sounds like no big deal. so what the hell are you worried about?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Cut your bets in half, not worth the stress when too much money is on the line.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by dr123 View Post
    I make 6 digit numbers per year, why the **** would i mess with gambling is what i ask myself. Id be better off giving money to bums on the street.

Oh **** you, you ****ing pansy!! You lost some bets, so ****ing what!! I lost $800 today, but it would've been $1,300 without the Giants coming through! I was way down, so I went large on the G-men. Here's what i didn't do: cry and bitch and belly-ache. **** you, if you make six figures then you should re-load and be a ****ing man! You ****ing bitch!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

stay classy

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Put half of your six figures on Rashad Evans @ -105 (UFC next SAT)

Put the other half on Rampage Jackson @-105 (UFC next SAT)

This will make you happy and get you back on track for the playoff and the Bowl Season

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Oh **** you, you ****ing pansy!! You lost some bets, so ****ing what!! I lost $800 today, but it would've been $1,300 without the Giants coming through! I was way down, so I went large on the G-men. Here's what i didn't do: cry and bitch and belly-ache. **** you, if you make six figures then you should re-load and be a ****ing man! You ****ing bitch!

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    stay classy

ohdear
    ohdear's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats on your chasing success, sir.

Pantherfoot2
    Pantherfoot2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went 0-7 today. I picked 0% in the NFL. I could have coin flipped and did better. I have realized what a monster gambling has turned me into and am calling it quits before i honestly get myself in more then i can handle. My whole personality has changed lately ive lost myself and cant take who i've become. My life revolves around gambling and i hate it. I tried money management, it doesnt work for me. I am never up enough, and i can always get down more. I thank you guys for all the help you have given me throughout my capping and keeping me from getting tooo under!! Happy Holidays
    I went 1-6 yesterday and 0-6 today. I would have been 1 game away from a 13 game parlay if I parlayed the other way, all the bets I placed. Whelp bud, if you ever decide to wager again, just pm me and we can fade eachother. We could retire in a year or two

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

We can always commit suicide together if you get too down.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

jesus christ everyone is quitting today. Vegas must have raped some serious asshole

MilfDriller

speaking of raping some serious asshole.... who the hell is that hot chick in your Avatar? And please tell me she is in the movie business!!!!

MilfDriller

Good Lord! Please tell your Avatar I love her long time!! Me love her long time!!!

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    stay classy
    san diego

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just bet 5-8 team parlays for fun, it keeps the thrill of gambling in your blood with very little risk.

walbjj
    walbjj's Avatar Become A Pro!

that girl is tera patrick, awesome pre boob job, wacky and ridiculous post boob job

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have all been there. Sometimes you have to step away for couple of weeks and start back seeing the games without all the headache.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The NFL has definitely roughed people up as of late. I know I've pissed away most of my NFL winnings in the last few weeks....but that is how it goes.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Before you leave, WHO DO YOU LIKE TONIGHT?

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

It seems that Gamblor has enslaved you also. Good luck. It is a hard habit to kick.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

Gamblor.....lol.

Ironically some of the "lesser" known stuff pays the best....I would do movie premiers (though they were always capped....boo!!), 2nd and 3rd rate Russian tennis matches, Div IAA football, etc.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, just follow my NCAAB picks. You will be fine. I was 11-1 yesterday in NCAAB.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    Gamblor.....lol.

Ironically some of the "lesser" known stuff pays the best....I would do movie premiers (though they were always capped....boo!!), 2nd and 3rd rate Russian tennis matches, Div IAA football, etc.
    Could you elaborate on this?

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

X2!

we all lose sometimes... I went 3-0 today but guess what earlier this week I lost a nickel on lakers ml.... if I woulda said boo hoo i woulda never made it all back with imo the easiest card of the year...

im sure there were plenty of weeks when u went 3-0 and i went 1-6 but u don't see me crying

man up dude we all lose sometimes if u couldn't lose winning wouldn't be fun

DON"T GIVE UP !!!!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Could you elaborate on this?
    Traditionally "lesser" leagues/conferences/games have a greater chance for an advantageous line than a big time match up. I-AA use to make me some good cash. I focus on certain Conferences now and I cherry pick larger schools now, but I always keep an eye out for a wonky line on a smaller game.

As for movie premiers....it is much easier to get information about test audience reviews and the feeling in Hollywood about viability of a movie. It is a bit harder with "big" movies....but with some digging and a bit of number crunching (looking at per screen average gross, competition, etc) you can find some advantageous lines. They cap the action, but $100 here, $250 there, etc can add up.

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Dude, just follow my NCAAB picks. You will be fine. I was 11-1 yesterday in NCAAB.
    I'll check you out. I am just getting back into CBB after a few years, and I am still trying to get a feel for the games. The Ov/Un is what I'm having the most trouble with. I've scratched out a winning record, but I don't feel as confident in my picks yet.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

rude ass people on here, i don't think hes considered as much about the money as, he probably acts like a jerk off after his bets lose... i know we all do but some people just don't wanna be like. that get out while u still can... some one posted a link in the ncaa b-ball forum about a man who lost 65 million in bets. people say i'll stop before it gets that bad, well sometimes u say that and next thing u know ur donzo

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    rude ass people on here, i don't think hes considered as much about the money as, he probably acts like a jerk off after his bets lose... i know we all do but some people just don't wanna be like. that get out while u still can... some one posted a link in the ncaa b-ball forum about a man who lost 65 million in bets. people say i'll stop before it gets that bad, well sometimes u say that and next thing u know ur donzo
    ur right,

to the op, im sorry for bein a jerk.

listen to ur gut

if u have to quit then do it

just don't say ur gonna quit every time u lose and never do

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyHoliday View Post
    ur right,

to the op, im sorry for bein a jerk.

listen to ur gut

if u have to quit then do it

just don't say ur gonna quit every time u lose and never do
    I know one thing.I'll never quit!I'm guru!HAHA!

12 Last