The War Room
    The War Room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

BUF -3 vs. CIN

Any thoughts/analysis on this game? I don't see how Buffalo loses with Cinci's anemic offense. Any insight?

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

People are worried about a let down after BUF celebrated as if they won the SB vs NE.

BUF aren't world beaters, but I've already locked them in on my card. This is just as much a fade on CIN as it is backing BUF. Even if BUF play bad, they can still win this game. CIN's home stadium is the closest thing you'll find to a neutral field with no one showing up at CIN games.

905prodigy
    905prodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

It'll be closer than you think... Buffalo just played their super bowl

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

under

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is nice for buffalo. Dont think cinci will stay with them.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Cincy has a good defense for once... could be closer then people think, kinda like 49ers vs Bengals

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Cincy has a good defense for once... could be closer then people think, kinda like 49ers vs Bengals
    How can you possibly compare SF's offense with BUF's right now

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bengals are bad, buffalo is decent but I could see this being simliar to falcons vs tampa yesterday. Where atl is the better team but hasnt fully gotten over conquering the eagles and vick, and lose.

bobbyk1133

I think sharps are out-thinking themselves this season. They've been just as bad as the public through 3 weeks and get so hung up on finding value in the dogs. This past week as an example they made so many dumbass plays its blows my mind. Books offered the hook on most games on the opening lines and they took the bait.

Sometimes the obvious play is the right one.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I think sharps are out-thinking themselves this season. They've been just as bad as the public through 3 weeks and get so hung up on finding value in the dogs. This past week as an example they made so many dumbass plays its blows my mind. Books offered the hook on most games on the opening lines and they took the bait.

Sometimes the obvious play is the right one.

wow. sharps cashed big time yesterday.

vikes +4/3.5
    broncos+7
    chiefs +14.5
    colts +10.5
    seattle +3/3/5
    tb - 1( moved by sharps off +1.5
    oakland +3.5
    giants +9
    bills +9

should i go on?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

even if you think the bills are for real, if nothing else it's a big letdown situation after finally beating the pats in dramatic fashion

bobbyk1133

wow. sharps cashed big time yesterday.

vikes +4/3.5
    broncos+7
    chiefs +14.5
    colts +10.5
    seattle +3/3/5
    tb - 1( moved by sharps off +1.5
    oakland +3.5
    giants +9
    bills +9

should i go on?
    Where are you getting your info from?

Sharps were on the early TEN line HARD and didn't buy back once it moved to 7.
    Only the strict system guys grabbed the Colts/Chiefs as double digit dogs.
    There was split action on NYJ/OAK, ARI/SEA, GB/CHI game at -3 and +3.5.
    They bet CIN and HOU bigtime on the opening lines.
    There was some action on NY at +9, but also a lot of teaser action on PHI at +8.5/+8. In Vegas they pounced on PHI -6.5.

They had clear hits on OAK, MIN, TB, and BAL.

How about you trust your sources and I'll trust mine?

bobbyk1133

If you want to talk totals...

sharps got SLAUGHTERED on the 1st 2 weeks. Every theory coming out of camp was how the kickoff rule would depress scoring and defenses would be ahead of the offenses. After the books adjusted in week 2 overs killed them again. Week 3 was a lot of up and down for sharps as things began to normalize.

BettingWizard

there was heavy late steam on SF

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    there was heavy late steam on SF
    Many sharps who took -1 were hoping for SF +3 in a middle and they got it.

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Buffalo will not have a letdown. They aren't that type of team. There is not one superstar on this team and they are all humble. The Bengals gave up on Fitzpatrick and he still remembers. If anyone who follows the Bills think they acted like they won the SB yest, you're smoking crack. They acted just like they did against KC and OK.

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by DroppinDimes View Post
    Buffalo will not have a letdown. They aren't that type of team. There is not one superstar on this team and they are all humble. The Bengals gave up on Fitzpatrick and he still remembers. If anyone who follows the Bills think they acted like they won the SB yest, you're smoking crack. They acted just like they did against KC and OK.
    The fitzpatrick angle is interesting, but if you think they didn't party extra hard after the pats win you are really naive. The stadium was going nuts, there's no way they weren't extra pumped after the win.

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1283

I made my way down reading all the posts and then i saw what droppindimes wrote. No need for me to post he is right on.

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    The fitzpatrick angle is interesting, but if you think they didn't party extra hard after the pats win you are really naive. The stadium was going nuts, there's no way they weren't extra pumped after the win.
    Im sure they enjoyed the win, but this team is far from over confident. Just watched the live interview with Fitz on ESPN and he didn't look like a guy who got wrecked yesterday. The fans enjoyed this win a lot more than the players, they are the ones who have been watching the last 15 games against NE. Chris Kelsay is the only player on the Bills who has been there for all those loses. For most of these players, they haven't endured the yearly beat downs by the Pats. Gailey has his hand on the pulse of this team, which Buffalo hasn't had a coach like that since Levy.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by SomeDayinBuffalo View Post
    I made my way down reading all the posts and then i saw what droppindimes wrote. No need for me to post he is right on.
    I agree they won't have as big a letdown as ppl think, but they DID celebrate like they won the super bowl. All of their post-game speeches sounded like they were accepting Oscars and thanking everyone who helped them get to that point. Was Thurman Thomas interrupting player press conferences to give hugs after the 1st two wins?

These guys do respect Gailey though. They play hard for him...even last year when their season had no hope.
    They are a young team wanting to improve. This isn't a case of some fat-cats who know they will be in playoff contention.