frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Should the Broncos start Brady Quinn soon

I'm really getting tired of this Orton guy continuing to throw interceptions late in the game when all they needed was a field goal to get into overtime. After the Packers game, they will be 1-3.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

dumb guy.. broncos should start tebow..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Start Jesus boy, would make the postgame interviews more jnteresting.

Daimo had pats ml and steelers spread

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Brady Quinn is as much as a loser as Orton hears a turnover.

At least Tebow gives you a chance. The 3 games he played in last year were solid. Why not see if he's the one before drafting another QB?? Orton is definitely not the one but how they didn't know that already is beyond me. Very dysfunctional team.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Orton is a winner. The problem is not the QB. that injury report is brutal. You also have to remember that McDaniels gave away a franchise QB, RB and WR and got Tebow and Orton out of the deal. Orton can play, but he's only solid, not great, not terrible. Asking him to win you games every week is a stretch and that Denver D is f'n painful. On the up and up, Von Miller looks to be as good of a LB as there is in the NFL.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about Gerrard. Why are teams not going after this guy. He is a much better option than Collins/Painter, All 3 in Denver, Tjax in Seattle, and that guy in KC. Lots of teams would be better off with Gerard.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

quinn is underrated but daimo is right- they should start tim tebow. he is the best leader in sports and all the kid does is win.

Glitch

vinny89121
    vinny89121's Avatar Become A Pro!

tebow

Glitch

are you kidding me?? tebow plays game with a broken leg.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Brady Quinn is as much as a loser as Orton hears a turnover.

At least Tebow gives you a chance. The 3 games he played in last year were solid. Why not see if he's the one before drafting another QB?? Orton is definitely not the one but how they didn't know that already is beyond me. Very dysfunctional team.
    Pat Bowlen is turning into the Al Davis of the Rocky Mountains. He makes rash, uninformed decisions. I still don't understand the rush in hiring John Fox either and the WORLD may never get the Josh McDaniel hire.

If Tebow doesn't get a chance this Sunday, It can mean just one thing...Elway is going to start taking reps with the first team and he'll start against the Packers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tebow!!!

Orton is a choker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I'm really getting tired of this Orton guy continuing to throw interceptions late in the game when all they needed was a field goal to get into overtime. After the Packers game, they will be 1-3.
    time to do something else during the football season besides watching Bronco football

Glitch

the crowd will not settle for one more sloppy home game without tebow in at QB. it will get so loud in that place- the booing and the "te-bow! te-bow! te-bow! te-bow!"

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

broncos looked pretty good yesterday, they completely stopped Chris Johnson. they almost won a tough road game, Titans got a little lucky.