vinny89121
    vinny89121's Avatar Become A Pro!

skins tomorrow fellas

the redskins on monday night football are easy money. dallas is way too banged up. take the skins plus the 3.5. they will win outright

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

This one's no shoe-in...Redskins first road game and it's unclear whether some of the key Dallas players are in or not. Besides Romo, I want to know if the starting center is going to lace up. I like Dallas coming off a poor outing on the road in San Fran, better than I like the home win the Redskins were fortunate to pull off against the same Cardinals team that couldn't muster a win against division rival...I guess you can call it that...the Seahawks. If Romo plays all four quarters, I think the 'boys cover regardless of their WR injuries. Will be fun to see what some of the others have to say about this game...but I don't think it's a Redskin shoe-in by any means.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur throwing money away cowboys at home on national tv = cowboys win big

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

These two always play close

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by vinny89121 View Post
    the redskins on monday night football are easy money. dallas is way too banged up. take the skins plus the 3.5. they will win outright
    Where are you gonna be tomorrow night after the Cowboys win?

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Would have to lean towards the over...regardless of records....these two teams keep it close all the time

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

close game..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Bad line

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

cowboys all the way. skins are not that good. lucky bounces have let them be 2-0

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys are a play. I'd like to get them at -2.5

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm not sold on the Skins. They are 2-0 because they played both games at home, and against two sub par teams. I know the Giants won today, but they played horrible in their week 1 game against the Skins. And Arizona is not a good team either, just look at who they lost to today (eeek....The Seahawks).

I don't get the hype behind the Skins. Until they show me they can beat a legit team on the road, I'm not a buyer of the Redskins.

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm not sold on the Skins. They are 2-0 because they played both games at home, and against two sub par teams. I know the Giants won today, but they played horrible in their week 1 game against the Skins. And Arizona is not a good team either, just look at who they lost to today (eeek....The Seahawks).

I don't get the hype behind the Skins. Until they show me they can beat a legit team on the road, I'm not a buyer of the Redskins.
    we'll your not gonna get hype on them this week either cause dallas is not a legit team. skins will win this one easily

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Wow Vinny on his 4th post has a lock already. Good god i better put my car and house on the Skins huh kid . Dallas isn't a legit team but the Skins are huh son? I don't know if i would put either team in the legit category. Any team that has Rex Grossman as there starting qb doesn't usually win easy son.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

It will be a good, close game. Unlike the bullshit we witnessed tonight. Skins are my team, but I won't be wagering.. Just gonna sit back and enjoy this bad boy.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I've feel like I've been sent to hell-I get to chose between Grossman or Romo (determined to play...)? Hate to say it but I'm compelled to take WSH here, they've gotten their wins and whatever the starting lineup turns out for DAL they've got a healthier lineup. Take your pick on who is the more despisable QB though. WSH and the points since either QB can dream up some highlight disasterous play at the buzzer. Cheers

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

we'll your not gonna get hype on them this week either cause dallas is not a legit team. skins will win this one easily
    Do u follow the skins?..u should no better that it never an easy win when the skins play the cowboys ...

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Wow Vinny on his 4th post has a lock already. Good god i better put my car and house on the Skins huh kid . Dallas isn't a legit team but the Skins are huh son? I don't know if i would put either team in the legit category. Any team that has Rex Grossman as there starting qb doesn't usually win easy son.

i never said the skins are a legit team. they are mediocre. the cowboys are a mediocre team when their healthy, but their not healthy. they couldnt even beat the jets and the jets are horrible. tony romo is banged up way more than everyone knows. he shouldnt even be playing tomorrow. ya i understand i only have a few posts. i dont expect u to ride my pick. the only thing i can do is give u this winnner and after the skins win, say "told u". good luck

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Don't know who to take this game. Skins have been great and Dallas is banged up. BUT I think this line is adjusted according

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

sharks kept pounding skins

its time to take the cowgirls

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

With all them injuries you guys are nuts to take the cowboys. Field goal game if cowboys win anyway, get on that hook boyz!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

This game will be close. Dallas is banged up, dome of you idiots are downplaying romo, this is a game that should not be bet on IMO. Good luck tho

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is a NO PLAY. C'mon degens, you don't HAVE to bet it.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Close game, I think Dallas pulls it out at home on primetime, hence prolly gonna put a small bet on the following:
    DAL winning by 1-6 +350
    DAL winning by 7-12 +400

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Close game, I think Dallas pulls it out at home on primetime, hence prolly gonna put a small bet on the following: DAL winning by 1-6 +350 DAL winning by 7-12 +400
    Sucker bets. ML bet is the only play here. Pick whichever side you like and bet on it. I personally like the Skins. Good luck tomorrow skins backers

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

i never said the skins are a legit team. they are mediocre. the cowboys are a mediocre team when their healthy, but their not healthy. they couldnt even beat the jets and the jets are horrible. tony romo is banged up way more than everyone knows. he shouldnt even be playing tomorrow. ya i understand i only have a few posts. i dont expect u to ride my pick. the only thing i can do is give u this winnner and after the skins win, say "told u". good luck
    What are you talking about? The Jets are horrible? Are you talking about the same Jets that made it to the AFC Championship last year? I agree they are a bit overrated, but I wouldn't call them "horrible." Cowboys are a good team, they showed it in week 1 (if it weren't for a few things that went wrong, they should have handled the Jets in NY), and they won on the road with a QB who could barely breathe in week 2. How are they mediocre. I think Cowboys roll the Redskins tomorrow.

People are too quick to call the Redskins a good team because of their 2-0 record. Ummm.....they beat two teams at home that will probably finish under 8 wins. This will be their first legit test. If they can beat the Cowboys on the road on MNF, then I'll start to believe in them. But for now, I'm not buying the Redskins.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 09-26-11 at 03:32 AM.

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    What are you talking about? The Jets are horrible? Are you talking about the same Jets that made it to the AFC Championship last year? I agree they are a bit overrated, but I wouldn't call them "horrible." Cowboys are a good team, they showed it in week 1 (if it weren't for a few things that went wrong, they should have handled the Jets in NY), and they won on the road with a QB who could barely breathe in week 2. How are they mediocre. I think Cowboys roll the Redskins tomorrow.

People are too quick to call the Redskins a good team because of their 2-0 record. Ummm.....they beat two teams at home that will probably finish under 8 wins. This will be their first legit test. If they can beat the Cowboys on the road on MNF, then I'll start to believe in them. But for now, I'm not buying the Redskins.
    speedy, i never called the skins a good team.their mediocre. you got it wrong.its just that the cowboys are not only a bad team, but their also not healthy.romo is gonna be terrible tomorrow monday night, guaranteed.the jets, ya their horrible. they were good last year but this year they buckle under pressure. listen, i apoligize people if the teams i pick to lose are your teams, but i pick winners. nothing personel

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

So Vinny let me guess. Your new to the foum but not new to sports wagering. Right? Or are you just someone's 'ghost' account? Anyway I like the Boys tomorrow for numerous reasons. So you Skins backers keep pounding down that line so I can get a better # on the Cowboys. Am I correct?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

speedy, i never called the skins a good team.their mediocre. you got it wrong.its just that the cowboys are not only a bad team, but their also not healthy.romo is gonna be terrible tomorrow monday night, guaranteed.the jets, ya their horrible. they were good last year but this year they buckle under pressure. listen, i apoligize people if the teams i pick to lose are your teams, but i pick winners. nothing personel
    man i really hope you live outside of the u.s. or else you are dumb as a box of fukking rocks... this english is 2nd grade level, vinny...

skinzzz +175 for this guy

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    So Vinny let me guess. Your new to the foum but not new to sports wagering. Right? Or are you just someone's 'ghost' account? Anyway I like the Boys tomorrow for numerous reasons. So you Skins backers keep pounding down that line so I can get a better # on the Cowboys. Am I correct?
    ya your right, not new to wagering. im definetly not a ghost. i went to vegas last month, i had a few people from the poker tables riding my bets. they won a lot of cash and said i should post on sbr. i have a lot of people from back home that have been riding me for years. their not online. never heard of online forums till i went to vegas. like i said in the earlier post, i dont expect anyone to ride me. u guys dont know me. after i give u guys winners, ill just say ''told ya so''. cause all i do is win. south florida on thursday is a lock. mark it down

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

ya your right, not new to wagering. im definetly not a ghost. i went to vegas last month, i had a few people from the poker tables riding my bets. they won a lot of cash and said i should post on sbr. i have a lot of people from back home that have been riding me for years. their not online. never heard of online forums till i went to vegas. like i said in the earlier post, i dont expect anyone to ride me. u guys dont know me. after i give u guys winners, ill just say ''told ya so''. cause all i do is win. south florida on thursday is a lock. mark it down
    I like South Florida thursday. So you never heard of online forums until last month. How do you know what a 'ghost' is?
    Points Awarded:

spankmythighs gave Mikail 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    man i really hope you live outside of the u.s. or else you are dumb as a box of fukking rocks... this english is 2nd grade level, vinny...

skinzzz +175 for this guy

man i hope thats not your girlfriend in the picture. if it is, i think your dumb as a box of fukking rocks or a sick mther fuukkker. sorry to see that kid
    Points Awarded:

spankmythighs gave vinny89121 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I like South Florida thursday. So you never heard of online forums until last month. How do you know what a 'ghost' is?
    how do i know what a ghost is? not hard to figure out kid. what do u think, i was born yesterday. wow i can see that im gonna run in to some individuals that arent very bright on the forum.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

how do i know what a ghost is? not hard to figure out kid. what do u think, i was born yesterday. wow i can see that im gonna run in to some individuals that arent very bright on the forum.
    Your another of many ghost accounts that people create on the forum. you'll post some losers and disappear. Nothing new here. Good luck with the Redskins tonight.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

12 Last