slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm locking in my SD/Den ML Parlay.

Dec 21 12:20pm 2 Team Parlay - Pending 50.00 to win 144.79
    1. Football - Denver Broncos - moneyline (-240)
    for the entire game held on Dec 21 at 4:05pm [pending]
    2. Football - San Diego Chargers - moneyline (+175)
    for the entire game held on Dec 21 at 1:00pm [pending]
    I really like this one today. I just wanted to share.

Like I said in other threads all week, if Chargers pull the upset, the Broncos will have their backs to the wall. The Broncos will know the result when the game starts. This is a Wong-certified parlay and right now both lines are offering the best value they've had all week. Hurry up and lock it in. Let's win this thing!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Well I completely disagree. The Chargers could lose, (HOPE NOT) but could. That would throw out everything. No matter if Chargers win or lose DENVER wil try. The part you may have not got was DENVER whether they try or not doesn't really matter, cause they can lose either way.

THE QUESTIONS IS WILL THE BILLS TRY??????

That is why I dislike your Bronco pick, Cause the BILL will try

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm not crazy about the Chargers as an individual play, but as a parlay this is a slam dunk.

I'm not sure why you like the Bills at all, this is a slumping pathetic team. The fact they took the Jets to the wire last week says more about how pathetic the Jets are letting a second rate team like the Bills hang around like that. The Bills have been nothing since their fast start earlier this year.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm not crazy about the Chargers as an individual play, but as a parlay this is a slam dunk.

I'm not sure why you like the Bills at all, this is a slumping pathetic team. The fact they took the Jets to the wire last week says more about how pathetic the Jets are letting a second rate team like the Bills hang around like that. The Bills have been nothing since their fast start earlier this year.
    Good try, that is why I liked them, Denver can't not be trusted.

larryacraig
    larryacraig's Avatar Become A Pro!

My parlay plays of the day were

Washington+200
    Atlanta +155
    Carolina +175
    Seattle +180
    Buffalo +220
    Oakland +275

and

Washington+200
    Atlanta +155
    Carolina +175
    Seattle +180
    Buffalo +220

I placed $1.00 on each and now it all comes down to Carolina (I think the Giants win)
    If they somehow pull it out though I run away with $920.00 - not bad for $2.00....WISH ME LUCK. I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by larryacraig View Post
    My parlay plays of the day were

Washington+200
    Atlanta +155
    Carolina +175
    Seattle +180
    Buffalo +220
    Oakland +275

and

Washington+200
    Atlanta +155
    Carolina +175
    Seattle +180
    Buffalo +220

I placed $1.00 on each and now it all comes down to Carolina (I think the Giants win)
    If they somehow pull it out though I run away with $920.00 - not bad for $2.00....WISH ME LUCK. I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.

Thamnks for posting afterwards, sure we believe ya

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Dang, tough one on Denver. I was banking on the SD/Den miracle matchup - with SD beating Den next week - luckily it paid off thus far. My brother is a HUGE hard-luck Denver fan - that's why I made the plays I did today. Just don't tell him I bet it that way.