VegasLeak
    VegasLeak's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I Like This Sunday ATL-TB

The Atlanta-Tampa Bay matchup is probably one of the more interesting matchups offered on the NFL schedule today. The Buccaneers are looking to beat the Falcons for the very first time during Raheem Morris' tenure as coach and Matt Ryan is looking to improve to 6-1 during his career against the Bucs. The deciding factor for this game will be the Tampa Bay defense versus the loaded Atlanta offense. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are coming into this game with the 28th ranked defense and they are 31st against the run, and when you consider that the Falcons looked to have hit their stride offensively against the Eagles, they should have no problem keeping the ball rolling versus an inept defense like Tampa Bay. Many of the television analyst are rolling with Tampa, but i'm saying not so fast. Even though AccuScore lists the Bucs as a 52% favorite, I say pound the books with the rest of America and take the Falcons at a plus 1.5. This should be a close game game but i'm still going with Atlanta despite Josh Freeman's history of fourth quarter comebacks in his young career.

Take the Falcons +1.5

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Hopefully we see the over. GL to you.