chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Car -3 too obvious?

I don't think they are great, but Newton has done well in 2 weeks and Blane G making his first start..... Just not adding up in my head.

MJD going to go off? J'ville will give up points and this would be a perfect time to get Cam a home victory....

I got this game at -7 in my mind.

Thoughts?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 bad teams, lean Cam to get his first W but not thrilled about it. very possible MJD goes off seeing how car missing lots of lbs, then again i cant imagine them not just stacking the hell out of the box and forcing Gabbert to beat them. Probably pass on a side, seeing how this gm all a sudden has some appeal to it and the way the nfl is these days figure ill just bet the over cause that what the ppl wanna see and NFL likes to make the ppl happy. "Future stars of league preview", i see points whether off of mistakes or big plays, prob a little of both with a few assist to the officials along the way. even if Jax is content trying to take the air out of the ball MJD will more than likely pop one or 2, if it goes down like that at some point Cam will force things for better or worse, either way should lead to points. Doubt this turns into the total shitfest it could be, both teams get to 20 and just like that it over.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nothing "obvious" when a bad team like Carolina is favored, I think Jags are the play at +3.5

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

A bad team??? Lt did you see J'ville last week? Holy cow! Anyway, just comparing horses on Off in this one and the scale is tilting heavily towards Car I believe. I don't have a ton of faith in either D, but J'ville hasn't done much (19 points in 2 games) on Offense. I am not putting my life savings on this game, but I still think the number shoulda opened higher IMO. As usual, time will tell, but I really like them at this number.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Any time it is dregs vs. dregs, the underdog almost always has the value because the favorite is not used to be expected to win and usually chokes.