rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I need the Ravens tonight bad!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

why do you think LT has a losing record. He's picking the Ravens tongiht. That says a lot there. You honestly think needing a win for playoff, playing in last ever game at Texas Stadium that my BOYS won't come to play. STOP. COWBOYS ROLL

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Pick LT!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Ravens +4 +103 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 38-42-2, -5.39
    I'm with you tonight LT, hopefully the Ravens show up a bit angry after that screw-job last Sunday! I've got two plays on this game tonight, small, but still backing the Ravens.

Ticket Number: 82674705 - 1 Accepted Date 19, 2008 11:04 AM - ESTGraded Date:N/A Wager Type:Spread (or run line) Wager Status:Pending Risk:$250.00 (USD) To Win Amount:$220.72 (USD) Description: Ravens +4½ -110 for Game

Ticket Number: 82535327 - 1 Accepted Date 17, 2008 12:29 AM - ESTGraded Date:N/A Wager Type:Money Line Wager Status:Pending Risk:$200.00 (USD) To Win Amount:$330.00 (USD) Description: Ravens +165 for Game

Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys

I was on both the Ravens and the Giants last week and really had to suffer through both games. If the Giants and Baltimore covered last week I would have had an excellent day! But they didn’t. Baltimore was a strong play, their defense played great regardless of that last drive, they just missed some critical plays on the other side of the ball and lost on a blown call in the last seconds of the game. The Giants offense decided not to show up again for the second week in a row. I had a decent size play on the Giants because I believe (as I still do) that Dallas is an overrated team and Romo can destroy a game better than any quarterback in the league, especially late into the season, but Tony Romo had a decent game, as did Jason Witten. But lets be honest here, the Giants offense was the worst it’s been all year, and they left the defense on the field way too long! Any a**hole (including Romo) could have put together at least 1 or 2 scoring drives throughout the course of that game. With that said, Romo and the Cowboys will have to do much better than that against Baltimore’s defense, a defense stacked with monster run stoppers and ball-hawks who love to hit!

So here’s the question: Will the Boys be able to run the ball on Baltimore??? We’ll have to wait and see, but the Ravens are only allowing teams an average of 78 yards on the ground. In total defense, Baltimore lets up an average of 15 points per game, 258 total yards, 180 of that total through the air. I highly doubt Romo throws for 250 and 2tds vs. this defense, especially considering his back injury. Let’s take a look at Baltimore’s offense now. On the road, Baltimore averages 25 points per game, 335 total yards, 205 in the air, and 130 on the ground. They’re not the same old Ravens anymore, their offense is rather efficient this year, compared to their teams of the past, and I love this kid Flacco (give this guy some time to mature, he’s going to be very good). With that said he has thrown 3 interceptions over the past 2 weeks, and this is going to be a huge test for this kid, the biggest game in his life (up to this point). The Ravens might have trouble running the ball Saturday too! Dallas only let up 72 yards on the ground vs. the Giants and 47 on the road vs. Pittsburgh. With no one of any stature in their secondary it’s amazing teams aren’t picking them apart in the passing game to set up the run, amazing!

The Ravens are coming off one of the worst loses I have ever seen. Will they come out pissed off or will they have a let down game? It’s hard to judge, but I can tell you one thing, I don’t feel confident at all betting on the Cowboys. The public is already all over Dallas in this one, 70% of the public is on Dallas. There’s reverse line movement in this game, the opening line was at -5 now it’s at -4.5 or -4, depending upon your book. Expect more action in the way of Dallas, possibly 80%. Baltimore is 5-3 ATS as an underdog and 5-2 ATS on the road. Tony Romo is now 2-9 ATS in December games. Don’t get too carried away with Romo’s performance against NY, the Cowboy’s defense CLEARLY won that game. Also, the Giants are a good defense, the Ravens are a great defense! I’m counting on a few things here: the Ravens playing stout defense, the Ravens being more successful running the ball against Dallas’s front, and Flacco protecting the ball and taking his shots down field off of play action. Even if the Ravens don’t win this game, I see it as a low scoring and close one!

Score Prediction: Ravens 16, Cowboys 17

Saturday's Play: Ravens +4.5 (2 Units)