late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Newbie looking for Tenn/Denver advice

1st post; just found this site...nice.

Ok, what's the take on this game?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Tennessee should win, but I'm not sure if they cover. 7 points is a lot to give a team that lost to the Jags just a couple of weeks ago. Tennessee is hard to read, because they looked horrible in week 1, and great in week 2.

On the other hand, Denver is pretty bad. They are going to be without Dumerville on defense, but it looks like they'll get back Brandon Lloyd. I think Tennessee should take care of business here. Sometimes with teams that I don't like to cover the spread, but I think they win, I take them for the 1H. Tennessee -4 1H may be a good play.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome
    =)

Id tease the titans line and the total

Right now its tenn -7 o/u 42.

Make it -1 o/u 36. Makes it Look solid

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Tough Call with this game
    why do you Have to choose this one

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

chris johnson might not have that much trouble running, if they decide to go that route, because broncos are ranked 27th against the run. looks like an easy win for tennessee to me.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver is banged up more ways then a hooker at a sbr bash. I do think they win here though. Tennessee will be coming off a letdown from last week. Look for orton to have a big game. Take denver ml

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumervil and Royal are out Champ Bailey was out last week and has not yet practiced this week. Brandon Lloyd will play.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html

Until they find a running game I can't think of supporting them on the road. The Titans are still available @ -6.5 in a lot of shops and worth a play at that number.