Jmoney
    Jmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teaser Tantrum- Lock it up week 16

Sup ladies and gents! Crazy colt game huh? All of you backin up the colts folded your hand the first quarter huh? What a turn around! Anywho...just thought Id like to see what everyone was feelin on a 3-team teaser this weekend coming! Being Im snowed in and have nothing else better to do Ive just been dabbling a bit : )
    -There are quite a few games I like and can say I would bet with confidence, but....my play card you ask?

I think Im in love and willing to bet half my bank on....
    Pitt +5
    NE -1.5
    Houston -pick

Whats everyones thoughts?

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

i like it and may put somethin small on it, but NE would actually go to -0.5 if its a 7pt teaser
    my site betgameday.com offers a 13pt 'super teaser' that pays 0.77 to 1
    I got this in play: BALTIMORE +17, ARIZONA +20.5, ATLANTA +16, DETROIT +20
    they've been very successful for me this year (6-2) as i usually bet $260 to win $200

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I like it but anything with Detroit in it is risky, they are starting a 3rd stringer.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Playing Pitts in a teaser is a waste because they'll win straight up, you don't need the extra points.

Playing the Pats in a teaser is good value. I like putting the Pats in any teaser.

The Texans is a reasonable teaser team also.

So just stick to a 2 team play with the Pats & the Texans for maximum value, if you want my advice. Play the Steelers separately on the ML or laying the points.

Jmoney

Not if NE is -8.5 at my book thats why itd be -1.5
    Yea I know the steelers will get it done regardless but in my eyes a 2 team tease doesnt pay at much although obviously the risk is less. Throwin the steelers which are a given in my eyes into my card puts at to pay 1.60 to 1 seems easy money but any given sunday as they say

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt +5 is a bad number, get them at +6 or +6.5

Jmoney

I'll take em +14 if you wanna talk good numbers and if I could! Its what my book allows/still even worth playing vs payout. I think Im gonna pull the trigger on Steelers -2, NE and Houston to win!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take the Chiefs, Pats & Houston instead. I like the Chiefs anyway, but getting the extra points on that game makes the most sense of any NFL matchup this weekend if you've absolutely gotta have a 3rd team for that teaser.

Some other teams that might work: Seahawks, Packers, Chargers and maybe even the Falcons. (I'm starting to think the Falcons might have a chance with Pat Williams out.)
    Last edited by slacker00; 12-19-08 at 09:01 PM.