GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami -4 @ KC

This might be my best pick of the week. Bettors getting tired of keep losing money on the dolphins for the last five games ( 4 out of 5). On the other hand, KC has been on fire, keep the bank rolling for their bettors for the last three games as an under dog. This weekend will be a different story. The Miami squad team gonna prevail victory in hand of their solid QB, Pennington (3218 passing yards, 14 TD, 6 INT) as well as their tough, physical defense of which has been tested during the season. KC has the offense weapon but has not shown any toughness to overcome the Miami's D. For conclusion, I predict the Dolphins will win at least 1 TD that make my bet going for the Miami minus the point. Good luck and have a happy holiday season guys!

guitar711
    guitar711's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its -3.5 in my book. I like Miami too. KC has nothing but pride to play for. Miami is going for a WC spot. Plus KC hasn't beaten any notable team yet. They barley beat Oakland and Denver has been inconsistent all season. I'm going to go w/ Miami at -3.5

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm taking the points. KC is always tough at home and is playing tough recently. Miami has been a feel good story this season, but they aren't really that great, especially on offense. They aren't going to put up a ton of points. They might eek out a victory by a score of 14-13, but I expect a KC cover more often than not.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with the slacker, Miami hasn't covered as a favorite in a while. Plus it is going to be nut shrinking cold. Add in a killer breeze, and you have the makings of at least a cover by the Chiefs.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weather/Fans/Arrowhead will give KC the edge here, I actually like them ML.

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unit I like the ML as well. I am thinking of taking the game both was money line and points. Half and Half. Great Value.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I like most in this game is the UNDER, I pounded under 40 [-110] when it opened. I couldn't believe that line.

jotoha
    jotoha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

I like KC here too. Miami just doesn't cover as a favorite all that often. Plus the public is on Miami and the line moved from 4 to 3.5.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by unit1884 View Post
    What I like most in this game is the UNDER, I pounded under 40 [-110] when it opened. I couldn't believe that line.
    I like the under. Two teams with better defenses than offenses. Weather expected to be nasty. GL!

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

KC

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Dolphins fan. I know my team. I think they will lose this game. Always had trouble in KC and always play bad in cold weather. They are a different team this year, but I have a feeling KC wins.

ALERGIC 2 BROKE
    ALERGIC 2 BROKE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas definately will take the win by spread, it will be a close game in the end KC wins 20-17 @ home vs miami

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

How do you pick a team that has won 2 games? Well ok maybe they'll cover, but i think if you buy miami down to -3 then its a solid play, i think worst case scenario is a push. The arrowhead and fans angle is all good when you get 7 or more, but they find a way to lose games and in most cases when you lose its by 3 or more. they lost 2, 1 point games to san diego but i really dont think thats the case, good luck to all

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    This might be my best pick of the week. Bettors getting tired of keep losing money on the dolphins for the last five games ( 4 out of 5). On the other hand, KC has been on fire, keep the bank rolling for their bettors for the last three games as an under dog. This weekend will be a different story. The Miami squad team gonna prevail victory in hand of their solid QB, Pennington (3218 passing yards, 14 TD, 6 INT) as well as their tough, physical defense of which has been tested during the season. KC has the offense weapon but has not shown any toughness to overcome the Miami's D. For conclusion, I predict the Dolphins will win at least 1 TD that make my bet going for the Miami minus the point. Good luck and have a happy holiday season guys!
    Yeahhhh Cash out babe!!!