i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I pick winners for Colts VS. Jaguars

PICK : JAGUARS +6 / ML and OVER 44

My play tonight is on the Jacksonville Jaguars (+6) with a small play on the Jaguars ML (+205). Pre-game blogs have been saying that Richard Collier has addressed his teammates this week for the first time since his career ending injury in week one, and will be front and center at the coin toss for his teams one last chance to prove themselves on the national stage this year.

This will most likely be an emotionally charged game for the Jags, something they've been lacking all season --emotion. Look for them to step up their game once the emotion sets in, and to play like they have nothing to lose against an Indy team who will be fighting to get into the post-season, but won't get it done this week in Jacksonville.

Indianapolis has been having a bit of trouble covering this year, and now, walking into the lion's den with a injury-ridden line up, I pick that they do not cover, and possibly lose outright.

With Addai banged up and Jax trying to take some big shots, look for Indy & Jax to keep the ball in the air most of the time. Combine that with what seems like perfect weather for scoring (66 degrees and no wind in Jax), my lean is towards the over.

As always, good luck to everyone.

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it, good luck

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CBBPhenom View Post
    Love it, good luck
    Thanks, you too.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!