Racks on Racks
    Racks on Racks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Parlay - Going BIG

Gentlemen,
    I am planning on pounding this parlay this weekend, not sure if I want to do 3-5 units...

Panthers -3
    Chargers -15
    Steelers -10.5
    Packers -3.5
    Titans -6.5

I never have done a parlay this big. I feel like a parlay with more than 3 teams is pushing my luck. But for some reason I am very very confident in these picks...

Let me know what you guys think! Nothing is set in stone...

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

BOL if you go through with it. I think the GB game is risky being in Chicago and the Bears always play them tough no matter where it is. They beat them at home last year at the beginning of the year (lost by a TD in the playoffs when Cutler got injured), and only lost by 7 in both the GB game and playoff game.

Racks on Racks

The smarter side of me tells me to break it up. I get what you're saying, but Cutler doesn't perform vs. the Packers.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Put that in a teaser and I'd like it. I see that you are new to this forum, good luck with your picks.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Racks on Racks View Post
    Gentlemen,
    I am planning on pounding this parlay this weekend, not sure if I want to do 3-5 units...

Panthers -3
    Chargers -15
    Steelers -10.5
    Packers -3.5
    Titans -6.5

I never have done a parlay this big. I feel like a parlay with more than 3 teams is pushing my luck. But for some reason I am very very confident in these picks...

Let me know what you guys think! Nothing is set in stone...
    I'll save you the suspense guy: parlays beyond 2 teamers are huge long-term losers EV wise and you do yourself an enormous favor to just bet all of these straight and roll with the punches

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

I hate that half point on the Packers.

Racks on Racks

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    I'll save you the suspense guy: parlays beyond 2 teamers are huge long-term losers EV wise and you do yourself an enormous favor to just bet all of these straight and roll with the punches
    I hear you loud and clear. I have lost too many 4 teamers by 1 game. But I have also hit a few that have me up so far this year. With that said, I ended up playing this 2, 2, 1. BOL!