SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I'm a believer now.... its raining big time in Carolina BUT that's no excuse for the panthers to only have 5 points..... Lmao...... jack you were absolutely correct. Cam Newton is a pile of shit. 5 points??????? This guy is just a joke. If Carolina loses this game I'm done betting on the panthers this year. This is a pathetic performance
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

football ignorance?

Gabbert will NEVER be what cam newton will become.Are you for real LT?I seriously can not believe you would say that!

quite frankly its a joke.Gabbert will be gone and out of the NFL within a few years.The next ryan leaf!

Cam will be around for years to come.People wont even know who gabbert is in about 3 years from now.Im shocked at your ignorant comments!

CAM HATER IS ALL YOU ARE.HE WILL PROVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WRONG WITH-IN A FEW YEARS.TOO BAD THE VIKINGS OR TAMPA BAY COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN CAM.THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER TEAMS THIS YEAR WITH A BETTER QB.Mcnabbs days in the NFL ARE OVER AND TAMPA BAYS ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE SHOULD BE FIRED FOR BELIEVEING IN FREEMAN!
    make up your mind bro

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Both the Panthers and Jags are terrible. The Panthers were the better team.

First 12