mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 of the best cappers around

hey everybody, I just would like to say that I hope I am gaining a few believers these past couple weeks.i am 7-0-1 in nfl and 4-3 in ncaa. in the past my nfl record is better then my college and that is because information, there are a few things in ncaa that make it a little more difficult, specially in the beginning of the season.(like recruiting and injuries cuts and hidden talent. by week 3 or 4 . I will be just as good in ncaa.listen fellas I have been doing this a long time and i just want to start getting a little recognition for my efforts! I do not lie and I am no tout! I am as honest as you can find!! nobody. and i mean nobody wants to win more then me! I warned alot of you about most touts and went as far to name 1 or 2.(there are a week or 2 that i do not like anything) I do not force plays) I am patient! I beg you start paying just a little attention to my post. most of the time they are short and to the point! forget those touts! I ask you this!anyone that calls a TOUT , check my post and compare us!maybe 1 week but I will bury them to a point of embarrassment! I have challenge plenty! they do not challenge me again! just take the time and pull up my post BEFORE GAME TIME and you will see for yourselves. I will say this.IF I feel like these words are falling upon def ears.I promise this will be my last year! I am on other sites that take me alittle more seriously! wake up and use your instincts! thats all you have to do.I am honest straight up and have no angles!! thank you and good luck.......always!!!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe your words are falling on deaf ears because you write with the sentence structure of an 8 year old.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol @ these threads...

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24520

357...You keep posting winners, I'll pay attention. Nice job so far!

schism79
    schism79's Avatar Become A Pro!

just post some winners and people will follow. Begging people for recognition is not going to go over well - use your instincts!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Maybe your words are falling on deaf ears because you write with the sentence structure of an 8 year old.

mr.miagee357

lol, wow some of you guys are a real panic, thats it, walk on a man trying to help you win, I love it..some of you just dont get it.. thats ok ! I do! ... I can not help to laugh at some peoples ego`s! let me just get something off my chest! maybe because I type what words hit me first because I was born and raised in brooklyn and some of you just will not understand a street guy when they see it! I learned the hard way in this business and it seems some of you are more concerned about speech then the picks..thats the human race for you! lets crucify the man trying to help! ill tell you what,some of you stick to the touts that end with the name wins! let me know how that works out for you!
    and if there are any serious players that play with there real money instead of there pricks on the weekend! keep me in mind! I will do my best for you! ....oh and pack beck.. you are now on my goodside ! .thank you..you sound like a gentlemen in the scholar ! I know that half these guys on here either waste there time hating or just can not take someone being better then them at something! lol .you keep worrying about speech and I will worry about counting money . 1 day you will realize that the best capper was right in from of you and you ripped him! thats most people in a nut shell. go to help and they ridicule you! you guys should believe in karma! it does tend to jump up and bite you! me, I do believe in karma and I think before I act because of it..(most of the time) but when i type i just spit whats on my mind ,no matter what any ass hole has to say! ............(JUST FOR THE RECORD- falling on def ears was from spartacus the show-i think they talk funny and have catchy phrases...I was just having fun with it)some of you are way to serious and you might have to get laid!! dont hate congratulate.. in the long run you will be a better person 4it!.......see you on the week ends between 12.20 -12.45.............................and good luck to all the real players!! .....always!!

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Mr miagee 357 I will be the first one to tell you thank u if you wanna help.I will tail you.God bless and goodluck.

mr.miagee357

thank you sal, I really appreciate that! its guys like you that make this worth my wild..I like helping and i will!! believe this. it bothers me more to pick a loser that i give out then if i bet it straight up ..losing for someone bothers me like you could not imagine! most books today only want suckers and or compulsive gambler.nothing gets under there skin more then a guy who is patient and has good money management skills except for a consistent winner! its a matter of time till they might shut you down! there is also a thing called steam betting which most books DO NOT LIKE! I personally do not play like that anymore because they will shut me off in 2-3 weeks tops! I play it straight now just to keep them from crying poverty with a loaf of bread under there arm! trust me on this! i will go over 62 percent for the 3rd season in a row! If there is a week I do not like i will say it! , if i really like something i will stress to bet it! ....stay patient sal ! i will help! and thank you again for not being that guy that likes to try to make people laugh by posting nonsense! ive never went to someones thread to intentionally rip them! i do not do that! remember ! karma! ...and good luck to you buddy......always....

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Daniel-son compulsive gambler. He no manage bankroll. Too much parlay. Daniel-son must learn be patient. Mr miagee train daniel-son to be stealth like silver fox. Daniel-son follow miagee to victory.

thorskin
    thorskin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone can have a good two weeks. Try having a good whole season.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Not only that....but he sounds like the biggest tout in the world....only a matter of time before he is asking for email addresses and donations....

63% for three years in a row!!!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

1. it's Mr. Miyagi
    2. I googled your account name and this is the only site you use so lol @ saying other forums respect you more

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagee357 View Post
    lol, wow some of you guys are a real panic, thats it, walk on a man trying to help you win, I love it..some of you just dont get it.. thats ok ! I do! ... I can not help to laugh at some peoples ego`s! let me just get something off my chest! maybe because I type what words hit me first because I was born and raised in brooklyn and some of you just will not understand a street guy when they see it! I learned the hard way in this business and it seems some of you are more concerned about speech then the picks..thats the human race for you! lets crucify the man trying to help! ill tell you what,some of you stick to the touts that end with the name wins! let me know how that works out for you!
    and if there are any serious players that play with there real money instead of there pricks on the weekend! keep me in mind! I will do my best for you! ....oh and pack beck.. you are now on my goodside ! .thank you..you sound like a gentlemen in the scholar ! I know that half these guys on here either waste there time hating or just can not take someone being better then them at something! lol .you keep worrying about speech and I will worry about counting money . 1 day you will realize that the best capper was right in from of you and you ripped him! thats most people in a nut shell. go to help and they ridicule you! you guys should believe in karma! it does tend to jump up and bite you! me, I do believe in karma and I think before I act because of it..(most of the time) but when i type i just spit whats on my mind ,no matter what any ass hole has to say! ............(JUST FOR THE RECORD- falling on def ears was from spartacus the show-i think they talk funny and have catchy phrases...I was just having fun with it)some of you are way to serious and you might have to get laid!! dont hate congratulate.. in the long run you will be a better person 4it!.......see you on the week ends between 12.20 -12.45.............................and good luck to all the real players!! .....always!!
    I think I had 3 seizures trying to read that but it was worth it to find the irony.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I think I had 3 seizures trying to read that but it was worth it to find the irony.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

shut up or post some plays so I can fade

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miagee357 View Post
    thank you sal, I really appreciate that! its guys like you that make this worth my wild..I like helping and i will!! believe this. it bothers me more to pick a loser that i give out then if i bet it straight up ..losing for someone bothers me like you could not imagine! most books today only want suckers and or compulsive gambler.nothing gets under there skin more then a guy who is patient and has good money management skills except for a consistent winner! its a matter of time till they might shut you down! there is also a thing called steam betting which most books DO NOT LIKE! I personally do not play like that anymore because they will shut me off in 2-3 weeks tops! I play it straight now just to keep them from crying poverty with a loaf of bread under there arm! trust me on this! i will go over 62 percent for the 3rd season in a row! If there is a week I do not like i will say it! , if i really like something i will stress to bet it! ....stay patient sal ! i will help! and thank you again for not being that guy that likes to try to make people laugh by posting nonsense! ive never went to someones thread to intentionally rip them! i do not do that! remember ! karma! ...and good luck to you buddy......always....
    this whole fukkin thread is nonsense. not sure what you expect to hear when you make a thread in the nfl handicapping forum not to make plays but just to let every1 know how special you are. im sure you never have went into a thread to rip anyone, how could you have the time to do that while you busy making ignorant post trying to convince ppl of your greatness?

BTW there is no such thing as Karma. bad shit happens cause bad shit happens, it happens to assholes and good ppl alike and using the word karma just shows a level of ignorance you have already displayed throughout this self serving useless thread.

strange how you never see winners do this shit, guess it because cashing tickets is just a little more satisfying than worrying about what a bunch of random internet fukks think of them.

But seeing how random fukks opinion of you seems to be the most important thing let me say this random fuk thinks you are a grade A douche bag.

mr.miagee357

number 1. i am mr.miagee357 on here and here only. 2. do not want donations!!. 3. lol are you serious! mr. miyagi..thats to much! i mean do i really have to respond to that. I shouldnt, but i will anyway! to loop! you googled my account name! (shiver shiver) should i change my name to jason and move to Alaska? what does that even mean?you googled me!.. im on face book also.my name is not miagee357.and i am not oriental in case you wanted to ask! and I am on covers..no miagee357 there neither, its just a name i picked when i signed up! 4. foreskin,i mean thorskin! 2 weeks? ive been here for almost 3 years! and i keep doing it.ive been playing these games before you ever even knew what a polay was! to love the action.....trust me! I do not want your e-mail or donations dude41..lol...wow!(thats all you got) 5. sektaur you keep fading-i guess you want to kill me because where im from fading is to kill! unless the youth today changed the word! moving on..6. big dan! yes 1 time i wrote something negative but i apologized for it ,and only try to help when and if i can!...danielson...i like the post..I have a sense of humor and where my heart on my sleeve! cool post...7.dr, stale i thought we went over this earlier.you do not like my grammer! and your name speaks for yourself stale just like your picks!! if you do not like my thread dont read them! ill say this again but i guess a lot of you are touts and thats why you are compelled to write negativity on my thread! to all the others..half these guys are trying to be funny because they do not like me making them look bad! sorry , it is what it is! most,,, and i say most touts are sleazy lowlifes just looking for an angle.like i said I am honest and straight up as they come..if you like real people, im here! if you want front running phonies.. then all the power to you,, but you were warned! and in closing!! I guess my heart is to big sometimes and I speak my mind(on my own threads that is) and I always thought we are all here to help one another! thats my mistake i guess not....but i will have fun with them too once in awhile! and to share one last thought...i will be at pino`s pizza on 20th ave till midnight! bensonhurst)come on over lets see if you have a big mouth then!! most players in brooklyn know who I am..comon in..... ask for the the capper! ill be there from 10.30 to 12 eating..try not to drive by and fade me!lol.......to my real players.........do not let them sway you! not 1 talked about my capping they just cant stand it............and still! (the heavyweight champion of the world),,,,........good luck......always!!....

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I could send that thru writepoint and it will format the whole thing in APA format. DrStale..how did you read his whole message? I barely made it through 3 sentences.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    I could send that thru writepoint and it will format the whole thing in APA format. DrStale..how did you read his whole message? I barely made it through 3 sentences.
    OK guys...we've had our laughs...let's stop bumping his thread so he just falls into the SBR black hole that he so richly deserves.