Regular Plays (1-4)(-3.40 units)

Overall (3-5)(+0.40 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (13-15)(-10.50 units)
    Strong Plays (20-15)(+7.00 units)
    Regular Plays (37-29)(+5.10 units)

Overall (70-59)(+1.60 units)

NFL WEEK 16

Week 15 was very boring for me as I went 3-5 but I picked up 0.40 units, thanks to winning both best bets. I know that is not much, but at least I stopped the bleeding for one week anyway and I am still on the plus side of things for the year. Two weeks to go and my goal is to be in the plus at the end.

Thursday, December 18th

Colts -4 vs Jacksonville (strong play)………….Not many teams playing better right now than the Colts. I read where if they win this week, they can rest their starters the final week as that game will not matter, so I think they lay it all on the table this week vs a team who just wants to get their miserable season over with. Hate going against home dogs on these weeknight games, but I have to here. The colts should be able to win this by at least seven points.

Saturday, December 20th

Dallas -4 vs Baltimore (strong play)………….Very unusual for me to have strong plays on these weeknight games, but I really like the way the Cowboys, especially their defense is playing right now. Baltimore has a great defense of their own, but I just cannot see Baltimore’s offense scoring very many on this Dallas D. I think if Dallas can put 20 points on the board, they will get the cover. Lets call it Dallas 20 Baltimore 10.

Sunday, December 21st

Tennessee +2 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)…………..Takes a lot of guts to go against the Steelers right now, but I think the odds are going to catch up with them this week. They have played a super tough schedule and keep finding ways to win games in the final minutes. I think it goes just the opposite this week with Tennessee getting the win in the final minutes. Tennessee has looked human the past few weeks, and I think this is the perfect spot for them as they might have to prove themselves all over again. Tennessee wins 17-13.

Kansas City +4 vs Miami (best bet)………………Takes a lot of guts to take a horrible team like KC vs the red hot Dolphins. I really don’t think KC is as horrible as people think. They are actually 8-6 ATS this year and they have been known to give teams headaches at KC. Plus lets face it…..Miami just wins ugly. I have been going against them almost every week. Miami is just so way overdue to lose a game and I think it comes at KC this week. As a Dolphins fan, I almost hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling Miami loses this week. My money is on KC, but I am hoping Miami wins ugly again by three points.

Jets -4.5 vs Seattle (strong play)………Well Favre is back in the news again talking about maybe hanging it up again. What a joke. The guy just likes attention. He usually plays well when in the spotlight and under some pressure. Seattle is really lousy this year, but they might put forth a good effort since they are losing their coach at the end of the season, but I feel Jets will score enough points and should win this by at least a touchdown.

Philly -5 vs Washington (strong play)…………….As much as the Eagles and McNabb have sucked this year, they are playing their best football right now and the Skins have all kinds of problems. McNabb has been unreal lately. I don’t know how a guy can look so bad and then so great. As long as he shows up this week Philly will win easily.

Tampa Bay -3.5 vs San Diego (regular play)……………….Just a one unit play for me and this is simply a play against the Chargers. The Chargers have sucked this year and they have cost me money. I have finally learned to fade them, so watch them play their best game of the year this week.

Buffalo +7 vs Denver
    Oakland +7 vs Houston

Both of the above games are regular plays and I am only taking Buffalo and Oakland because I cannot think of a single reason to take either. Watch and see if one of the two don’t win outright.

Detroit +7 vs Houston (regular play)…………..I think as hard as it is to go 16-0, it is just as hard to go 0-16. They will not win next week at Green Bay, so I think this is their only chance. I look for a great effort and if nothing else the points should be good. It sounds like I really love this game, but you would have to be crazy to play very much $$ on a team like Detroit.

Giants -3 vs Carolina (regular play)………….Hard to believe so many people have jumped off the Giants bandwagon. I realize Carolina is playing great ball right now, but I find it hard to believe people are acting like the Giants whole season has gone done the drain. The Giants and their organization are winners and they will prove it Sunday night and come up big and beat the Panthers

Monday, December 22nd

Chicago -4 vs Green Bay (regular play)…………….Simply taking the home team in this game. No other reason. I know it is stupid, but I have to have something on MNF. I have sucked on MNF this year, so you might want to fade this play.

For the final week of the season, I am going to the Carribian for my 10 year wedding anniversary. I will be leaving on Saturday, so as of now I don’t know if I will play anything next week or not. The final week of the season can be insane when you don’t know who will even play in so many meaningless games. What I will probably do is if after this week I am still in the plus for the year, I will take a pass so I can say I had a winning regular season. If I a down a few units I will probably play just enough so if I win I can finish in the plus.

Even if I take a pass, I will be back to update my final record.

Good Luck Everybody!!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

Typo in that Colts game. The line should read 6, not 4.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post
    Typo in that Colts game. The line should read 6, not 4.
    Typo in the Lions analysis. Lions will be facing the Saints, not the Texans.

Love reading the write-ups and analysis.