bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

NYJ @ OAK Week 3

Haven't gone into total detail but this seems like a reasonable cover by NYJ to me. I know Center Mangold being out is going to be a big problem but OAK has their own injuries and deficiencies. An early read, starting to look through games but this seems like a likely play to me. Cheers

bigsmitty

As far as Mangold being out his replacement at center played for three quarters in the NYJ last game against JAX (Jets win 32-3). Of course, NYJ was at home for this game and depending on how you place JAX on your rankings (I have them close to OAK) will change your opinion. More on Mangold and his replacement (Colin Baxter) here: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflbli...0gazHyOeivB2lL.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

yess jets lock city bro lets go all in no way this goes down

bigsmitty

Well easy now bro. The best case I can make for OAK is Campbell is decent and McFadden is great. However, their challenges are many (you'd be hard pressed to push them into the top fifteen) while the NYJ are arguably in the top five. NYJ are on the the road and missing their center for the last-forever, but that point's been covered previously. To me it seems likely that OAK plays beyond themselves (trying to get back to their aggressiveness) and draws a number of penalties. Fans turn ugly(ier?) and on their own team (understandably). Note the OAK injuries that may limit the effectiveness of WR's and the long ball as something of compensation for Mangold's NYJ absence (almost certainly). Anyways, seems strong to me and I'm surprised more people haven't talked about it. I guess the current 3.5 (half point to make you think) may be a deterrent but I can only see it going up on the NYJ side. Tell me if I'm wrong, just how it seems...Cheers. We can imagine the feeling of OAK fans but summary article if you wish: http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_18938033

Duane1975
    Duane1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Jets cash it