lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    dumbest statement I've read all week on here...your gonna bet the "house" on a tough divisional game that could easily be a last minute FG to either team? ya ok

you dont get sarcasm do you?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I like the bet too. Packers passing defense has been terrible this year. Now losing Nick Collins, and it looks like to me Woodsen is losing a step, he is getting old.
    I think Cutler has a big day, if the Packers pressure doesn't totally get to him, I see Mike Martz designing an offense to do some three step drop quick passes to get out of the blitz and run the ball.
    I know its early but I think the Packers should be very concerned over their secondary.
    Also you have to remember, that Lovie Smith has a pretty good record vs. the Packers, this game is @ Chicago. I see the Packers losing. Hell the Packers would of lost last week if it wasn't vs. one of the worst teams in the league.

What worries me , esp. about the packers defense. Is last week the packers knew Newton was going to pass. They played Nickel defense just about every down, Carolina didn't even try to run the ball. And the packers STILL got burned for 400 yards, that has to be concerning the hell of everyone with the Packers. And if it continues this week, Packers are going to have a hard time winning that division, with the Lions playing as well as they are.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Huh

Sorry didn't read who made the thread...just figured it was another one you made.

My apologies.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

just play the under

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Give me the Pack all day

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I like the bet too. Packers passing defense has been terrible this year. Now losing Nick Collins, and it looks like to me Woodsen is losing a step, he is getting old.
    I think Cutler has a big day, if the Packers pressure doesn't totally get to him, I see Mike Martz designing an offense to do some three step drop quick passes to get out of the blitz and run the ball.
    I know its early but I think the Packers should be very concerned over their secondary.
    Also you have to remember, that Lovie Smith has a pretty good record vs. the Packers, this game is @ Chicago. I see the Packers losing. Hell the Packers would of lost last week if it wasn't vs. one of the worst teams in the league.

What worries me , esp. about the packers defense. Is last week the packers knew Newton was going to pass. They played Nickel defense just about every down, Carolina didn't even try to run the ball. And the packers STILL got burned for 400 yards, that has to be concerning the hell of everyone with the Packers. And if it continues this week, Packers are going to have a hard time winning that division, with the Lions playing as well as they are.

The winner of this game will be whoever puts more pressure on the opposing teams QB... I know the Bears O-Line sucked donkey balls last week but maybe the crowd noise will result in some false starts for the Packers and Peppers and Urlacher put Rodgers on his ass. Maybe if they rough up Rodgers he will be thrown off his game. Peppers is a big boy, he could sure a put a hurting on rodgers if he slams him down on his throwing arm.

Woodson made some awesome plays last game , I don't know about him losing a step but the Packers secondary has given up atleast 700 yards in 2 games.

with all that being said I don't think I'm going to bet on this game

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

I need to have a clearer look at the injury reports before forming a good opinion here.

Losing Gabe Carimi was a HUGE loss for the Bears. He is and was going to be VERY good and the Bears O-Line is better than people think, but only when 100% healthy intact, which they are not.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Last year the Bear offensive line allowed the most sacks in the league and were near the top in QB hits allowed. This year they have allowed the most sacks and are tied for the lead in QB hits allowed.This offensive line is a train wreck with zero depth.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

true

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

Do you even know that GB's top corner Tramon Williams didn't even play in this game? Woodson who's a hybrid corner/LB/safety in Capers' scheme normally defends the slot was forced to play outside and against Smith. Smith had a good game against woodson 100+ yards but Woddson had two picks too. This defense is fine, you can't run it on them even with two down lineman when they're in a nickel defense. How many points did Carolina score in the 2nd half? Thought so... teams always move the ball up and down the field against the Packers, happened last year, but how do they fare in the redzone? Bend but don't break is all you need with GB's offense. Losing Collins is big, great range and a serious ballhawk, but Peprah played all last year for Burnett and played well, they'll adjust.

First 12