Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game of the week !! Patriots -8.5

Don't drink the bills kool-aid. This one will be over before it even started. Pats by double digits easy. Pound the fukk outta it and thank me later just like lions last week.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I'm taking the Patriots ML.

The Bills have not defeated the Patriots since 2002. That trend will last as long as Tom Brady and his receivers are healthy.

Tech N9ne

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

gl smokey

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

could see bills keeping it close. no aaron hernandez so pats offense wont be AS amazing. bills offense has put up some poitns so far, ~80 in 2 games.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I went square... Over 53

Probably the squarest play on the board and I hit it.

Oh well, it has a shot.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Avg margin of victory for pats in first game vs bills over last few years is 6, they usually spank buffalo near the end of the year. Bills will score at least 24, more near basement. Bills will wear down the defense with long drives similar to Oakland game and cover for that reason

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

They still have Gronkowski.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I went square... Over 53

Probably the squarest play on the board and I hit it.

Oh well, it has a shot.

I hit it hard when it opened at 51.5....no such thing as a lock but this is as close as it gets imo! That whole square/sharp thing is played out imo...."squares" hit the Giants last night and Jets, Steelers, and Lions over the weekend. Brady will pour it on and Buffalo has weapons too! The real beauty of playing the Pats Over is that they have no problem throwing deep when they're already up a couple TDs 4Q!

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I got patriots straight up

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Ill tease them if anything with over

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

an extremely low amount of people will be teasing the patriots in this game i would think

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Teased them to win straight up

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

should be easy

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

this is a tease situation, the bills offense is very good and should keep it within 8 points

Tech N9ne

Straight or teaser
    Doesn't matter
    The bills aren't who people think they are
    They were down 18 or so at half vs Oakland There wont be any buffalo comeback on this

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Straight or teaser Doesn't matter The bills aren't who people think they are They were down 18 or so at half vs Oakland There wont be any buffalo comeback on this

do me a favor and look up Buffalo's offensive stats and then patriot's defensive stats

this would have been an easy win if this was 2007 and the patriots actually had a good defense but they're gonna get gashed for a lot of very big gains here. I think they will win this by somewhere between 3-10 points, so there's no value at the line

the value here is a teaser of the pats and over, because they will win this game and there will be a ton of points scored

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'd take the points with the Bills.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hmm, with that pats defense and a good Bill passing game, this game smells like a back door cover

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    hmm, with that pats defense and a good Bill passing game, this game smells like a back door cover

don't forget a very good bills run game

Tech N9ne

I took the pats -8.5
    Also took pats + lions teaser for same amount

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Repeated classic comments: "the bills aren't who people think they are". Most like yourself think the bills suck balls forever, so in essence your saying the bills are good

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Repeated classic comments: "the bills aren't who people think they are". Most like yourself think the bills suck balls forever, so in essence your saying the bills are good
    No, what I meant is people are buying into the bills cause their 2-0

Quite a few people couldn't believe bills were getting that many points when they saw the line

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm teasing this one. The Bills believe in themselves, and they think they can beat the Pats. I see the crowd getting real roudy and keepin the Bills within a TD for most of the game. I think Brady pulls the Pats to a win, but I can see this being close. Wouldn't surprise me if Pats won by 2 TD's though. Teasing this with Steelers and Chargers.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Teaser NE with the Over, simplicty works more then people tend to think IMO.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Line already down to -7.5, you lose

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'd take the points with the Bills.
    Brock agrees

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock is on the bills. Salud!

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    do me a favor and look up Buffalo's offensive stats and then patriot's defensive stats

this would have been an easy win if this was 2007 and the patriots actually had a good defense but they're gonna get gashed for a lot of very big gains here. I think they will win this by somewhere between 3-10 points, so there's no value at the line

the value here is a teaser of the pats and over, because they will win this game and there will be a ton of points scored
    Do me a favor and watch the games, rather than relying on stats

The Pats D isn't that bad. They didn't do well against the Chargers, but how many teams do?

The keys for this game are the health of Ras-I Dowling, who has been the Pats best CB so far, and the adjustments they make on O with Hernandez out. I hope Taylor Price is healthy enough to play, he probably has more potential than any Pats receiver. Ocho, Branch, and Edelman should get a few extra targets with Hernandez out. Wouldn't be surprised if Ocho has his breakout game this week

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Do me a favor and watch the games, rather than relying on stats The Pats D isn't that bad.

dude I like the pats as much as the next guy (cause they're a very profitable team in betting), but I think you're smoking crack

Check out Chad Henne's numbers against the Patriots and then a team with a good defense (the texans)

Pats game - 420 yards passing, 94 QB rating 2 TDs
    Texans game - 170 yards passing, 56 QB Rating 1 TD

There is some things the patriots do well on defense (like get turnovers and key stops in the redzone), but they're gonna get gashed over and over again in this game against a very good offensive system in the bills (who can both throw the ball and run it efficiently). That's why I say the spread is a bad play. You're taking a sure thing (the pats winning) and turning it into a big uncertainty. Obviously it wouldn't surprise anybody if the pats win by 50, but this defense just makes that a very risky play

With that being said, the Pats have no chance of winning a superbowl if their defense doesn't improve. Mark Sanchez destroyed the pats defense last year in the playoffs game and they have no chance to win in the playoffs this year unless Brady puts up 40 points in every game (very difficult to do against defenses like the ravens, jets and then a team like the packers in the superbowl)

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    dude I like the pats as much as the next guy (cause they're a very profitable team in betting), but I think you're smoking crack

Check out Chad Henne's numbers against the Patriots and then a team with a good defense (the texans)

Pats game - 420 yards passing, 94 QB rating 2 TDs
    Texans game - 170 yards passing, 56 QB Rating 1 TD

There is some things the patriots do well on defense (like get turnovers and key stops in the redzone), but they're gonna get gashed over and over again in this game against a very good offensive system in the bills (who can both throw the ball and run it efficiently). That's why I say the spread is a bad play. You're taking a sure thing (the pats winning) and turning it into a big uncertainty. Obviously it wouldn't surprise anybody if the pats win by 50, but this defense just makes that a very risky play

With that being said, the Pats have no chance of winning a superbowl if their defense doesn't improve. Mark Sanchez destroyed the pats defense last year in the playoffs game and they have no chance to win in the playoffs this year unless Brady puts up 40 points in every game (very difficult to do against defenses like the ravens, jets and then a team like the packers in the superbowl)
    This post proves my point. Watch the games, don't just look at the box score.

The Dolphins had just 240 yards of offense with 8 minutes left in the game. After their opening ~85 yard TD drive, they had just 170 yards over their next 9 possessions. Five 3 and outs, 2 drives with just 1 first down. Marshall had something like 3-4 catches for 60 yards during that time. Then the Pats went into prevent/kill clock mode, allowing the short/medium distance passes. In the final 8 minutes, the Dolphins had over 245 yards of offense, mostly through the air, but scored just 7 points. Welker's 99 yard TD was also during the last 8 minutes, which gave the Dolphins a lot more time to rack up yards against the prevent.

Like I said, the box score doesn't mean shit if you don't know the context of the stats

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Brock is on the bills. Salud!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    This post proves my point. Watch the games, don't just look at the box score. The Dolphins had just 240 yards of offense with 8 minutes left in the game. After their opening ~85 yard TD drive, they had just 170 yards over their next 9 possessions. Five 3 and outs, 2 drives with just 1 first down. Marshall had something like 3-4 catches for 60 yards during that time. Then the Pats went into prevent/kill clock mode, allowing the short/medium distance passes. In the final 8 minutes, the Dolphins had over 245 yards of offense, mostly through the air, but scored just 7 points. Welker's 99 yard TD was also during the last 8 minutes, which gave the Dolphins a lot more time to rack up yards against the prevent. Like I said, the box score doesn't mean shit if you don't know the context of the stats

Let's be realistic here, the dolphins offense is absolutely terrible and they would have scored 27-30+ points in this game if they had any sort of an inside running force to score touchdowns in the red zone. How many times did they have the ball in the redzone with 3/zero points??

the patriots got lucky in week 2 because the chargers shot themselves in the foot with some terrible turnovers (I would say 1 or 2 of them was a good play by the pats, the other 2 was pure fail on the part of the chargers). Rivers was throwing that ball all over the field the whole game

I agree the pats defense is probably not as bad as the numbers indicate but they're still a liability on this team. The 2001-2007 Patriots defense would have allowed the patriots to win the first 3 games by an average of prolly 28 points

at this point, if the patriots don't score 24-35+ points, they have no chance in hell to win against anybody. That will be their downfall again in the playoffs this year...because teams like the ravens or jets will find a way to challenge that offense while Flacco/Sanchez throw the ball all over the field

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

like everyone else...tease Pats..either with over or pitt or SD

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

The Pats D sucks right now. A new system in place going from 3-4 to 4-3 with plenty of new faces. It will get better but there will be growing pains. I think this week there will be some pains. Take the Bills.

123 Last