Red Devil
    Red Devil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Riding The Chiefs & Colts Gravy Train

OH YEAH !
    Won big this weekend betting on Lions and Browns. (against chefs and colts)

Got a huge bet down on San Diego.

They are going to cream the Chiefs

Thoughts on Steelers -10 against Colts ????

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

They are going to cream the Chiefs

Calvani
    Calvani's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers -12

The line has moved to Steelers -12 +110 (as of this post). Still a very solid play.

Last year only 4 teams that lost their week 1 game went on to make the Playoffs: Jets, Eagles, Falcons, and Colts. Over the 2 weeks following the week 1 loss those teams scored 27+ points both weeks.

Jets - 28, 31
    Eagles - 35, 28
    Falcons - 41, 27
    Colts - 38, 27

The Steelers defense that was labeled "done", blanked the Seahawks in week 2, 24-0, and are still redeeming themselves from their week 1 loss to the Ravens. If it wasn't for the dominate defensive play and playing with the lead we would have seen more points from the Steelers offense last week.

The Colts have yet to put together a consistent game behind Collins and have not proven they can handle life without Peyton. Collins will continue to hold on to the ball too long this week and will have trouble with the aggressive Steelers defense. The Colts will struggle to put together any substantial drives and the defense is not talented enough to carry them. It will be very hard for them to put many point on the board.

This game has all the feelings of 2nd convincing Steelers win. I like the Steelers here, even at -12.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i had cle last week to and it was driving me crazy how much they let collins just sit back and no pressure. I don't know if they just finally started getting pressure on him in the 2nd half or if they just realized "hey this isnt peyton, start blitzing" but they finally did it.

I dont expect the steelers to have ifs about what they have to do sunday night.

Red Devil
    Red Devil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Colts are going down, down down... to my world.

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    i had cle last week to and it was driving me crazy how much they let collins just sit back and no pressure. I don't know if they just finally started getting pressure on him in the 2nd half or if they just realized "hey this isnt peyton, start blitzing" but they finally did it.

I dont expect the steelers to have ifs about what they have to do sunday night.
    blitzing blitzing blitzing blitzing blitzing