cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

remember old bills/cowboys game where don beebe hawked down leon lett to strip the ball from him as he was celebrating before making it inside endzone? beebe ran 80 yards to catch up with him in a game they were getting blown out in.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    remember old bills/cowboys game where don beebe hawked down leon lett to strip the ball from him as he was celebrating before making it inside endzone? beebe ran 80 yards to catch up with him in a game they were getting blown out in.
    just realized this was probably one of the earliest bets in my career. age 10, had a 5 spot on the bills, lost it obviously

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10800

this game cost me 15, thats a good pizza.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm not trying to be racist here but black problems in America are not going to change until that culture changes. Peterson with Arizona did the same crap in Week 1 vs Carolina....started showboating on a punt return with the guy right on his heels and he barely made it. A d-lineman from Cleveland recovered a fumble with Cleveland up 15 4Q and as he's getting tackled he blindly tries to lateral the ball behind him for no reason? They had the game on ice and didn't need the score....why risk giving the ball back on stupidity? I get racism....they'll praise Peyton Hillis for working hard and being old school but you won't hear the "hard worker & overachiever" label for a black player! That being said...same stupid $hit...different day....different year and it never changes!
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 09-20-11 at 02:34 PM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I'm not trying to be racist here but black problems in America are not going to change until that culture changes. Peterson with Arizona did the same crap in Week 1 vs Carolina....started showboating on a punt return with the guy right on his heels and he barely made it. A d-lineman from Cleveland recovered a fumble with Cleveland up 15 4Q and as he's getting tackled he blindly tries to lateral the ball behind him for no reason? They had the game on ice and didn't need the score....why risk giving the ball back on stupidity? I get racism....they'll praise Peyton Hillis for working hard and being old school but you won't hear the "hard worker & overachiever" label for a black player! Thats being said...same stupid $hit...different day....different year and it never changes!
    You'll never Brady/Manning celebrate early that's for sure.

But the whole era of football changed, back in the day when they played real football still....guys like Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders would never do that shit. Now we have a celebration after a 4 yard run.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

cowboys are a joke!

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post

We all know what the problem is and why he didn't score.....I shouldn't have to say it!

And for those who pushed. If you don't know by now in the NFL if you dont want to push, ALWAYS buy down to the 2.5 or up to 3.5!
    not the first time this has happened to me but after this weekend i have vowed to never bet a 3 pt spread without buying. unreal that he didnt get in for 6.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post

not the first time this has happened to me but after this weekend i have vowed to never bet a 3 pt spread without buying. unreal that he didnt get in for 6.
    Unless you're ok with a push, it's always a good idea to buy off of key numbers in the NFL.
    Last edited by harlee71; 09-20-11 at 02:53 PM.

First 12