Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NFL Week Three Picks

NFL 2011-2012 Overall 7W-6L-1P +0.62 units (53.84%)
    Last Week 3W-2L-1P +1.07 units

Interesting week last week. I feel lucky to push with Dallas, but after seeing that replay of what happened in OT I cant believe I didnt win that one. Holley was at least 10 yards in front of the defender. I had the Vikings, and yep that sucked, but I guess its a lesson learned on both teams with that game.

Bengals -2.5 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This Bengals team might be a bit better then a lot of people would have thought going into the season. Dalton is playing really well so far this season and the running game has played pretty well also. The 49ers, I'm pretty sure they are terrible. If not for a great performance by Ted Ginn we could be easily looking at an 0-2 team. The way they choked against the Cowboys is pretty bad as well. Alex Smith is still QB as well , 'nough said.

Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Dolphins +1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Browns a little bit beat up, Dolphins play much better on the road. It will be tight, but Dolphins need this win bad.

Raiders +3 -115 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I think the Jets stall just enough on offense to give the Raiders a chance. After a tough loss last week, I think they bounce back

Bears +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

This will be the best defense the Packers have faced so far this year and the Packers are weird on defense themselves. Though the O-line is terrible, I see the Bears putting up a lot of points.

Redskins +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I think the Redskins actually probably win the game. Even though they only won by 1 against the Cardinals, they out played them bad. Romo being injured has to play into this game.