Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Well McCarthy almosted f*^ked things up for Carolina players. With under 3 minutes to go and leading by 7 how can you throw a long pass on 1st down unless you have a little coin on the game?
    Rodgers audibled to a pass, the play was a run.

Haduong
    Haduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Re:

You got guys for bigger numbers then you sent. You needed a solid QB in which you got Rivers.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you guys think the Panthers are a lock this weekend?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas tracks every bet. They are in constant communication with every coach, ref and player giving direction. This way they can always screw the majority of bettors. Really what we are seeing is a well choreographed performance being directed by Vegas and off-shore books. Everyone player, ref, coach and owner is in on it. The goal is simply to take as much of your money as possible. It's one big fix.

Ice House

hahha i'm not saying it's a fix but I was jumping up and down celebrating when the Packers scored that last TD and I thought I was getting ready to pop bottles up in Vegas but then Cam Newton ruined my day

Ice House

I know it means nothing b/c I only won $130 bucks this weekend but I picked 12 out of 13 games correctly ....

Once I win big and get a nice little cushion on a parlay I will start betting the right way and then I think I will really do good.

But for now the NFL season is too short just to bet $100 on each.... you would have to hit at a rediculous rate to make any money doing that

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green bay has cost me twice in big parlays. I had a 50 12 teamer just needed green bay on a Monday night didn't hedge had underdogs galore in that parlay paid 12000

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    I lost $1000 on that game and lost $1000 on Raiders ML. In the last minute, both games were winning. I would of been happy with one, couldn't believe I lost both. Never should of taken Raiders ML, should of taken points!!!! Horrible

was seriously considering raiders ml myself but went with bucs ml instead. regretted it when raiders were up 21-3 and bucs losing 17-0 but got lucky.

couldnt believe raiders blew that game.

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Nick Barnett might be out for a long while now.
    i'd say, cause he's playing linebacker in a buffalo bills uniform

First 12