FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Anyone taking a shot On the rams ML +265??

I see that the media is talking about the giants injuries. Anyone in here from new york? I hear Nicks might be questionable tonight. I bet you New Yorkers have better updates than these ESPN reports. +265 isn't a bad number when you take into account how banged up the giants are. If the giants defense is as bad as they were last week against the red skins I think the rams have a chance to pull this game out. I know the giants are the much better team when they are healthy, but they aren't healthy and Eli manning might be without another one of his main weapons if Nicks sits this game out. Any thoughts on this, am I crazy for thinking about taking a shot on this one?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it...

FindTheLock

good to hear someone else likes it. I see a lot of chalk players saying they're all in on the giants. It makes me like the rams even more when that happens. Laying -325 on a team with this many question marks is beyond me. Even if the giants win tonight the odds are stacked against this type of play. I could lose this at +265 66 percent of the time and make a little bit of profit. If you lay -325 you would need to win 4 out of 4 wagers to make money on it.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 09-19-11 at 05:59 PM.

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Ya I see this game as 2 equal teams. +265 is too high. Bradford and Eli are close to equal. Both teams are banged up. Unless Bradford is more hurt than the Rams are letting on it seems to be an off line.

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Yeah but just enough to win 1 unit.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I'd take the Rams +7 parlayed with the under.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

I love the rams in this spot too. Lots of pressure on a giants team that may be missing a lot of key factors due to injury. However, a big play on the rams right now isnt advisable. A small play here either on the spread or ML if ur feeling good seems to be the right play for me- the value is worth the risk here.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Bradford will have to air it out tonight with no running game. They have average WRs who need to step up.
    I like the fact that Tuck he playing tonight which will have the front 4 fired up to put heavy pressure in Bradford.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by squid44 View Post
    I love the rams in this spot too. Lots of pressure on a giants team that may be missing a lot of key factors due to injury. However, a big play on the rams right now isnt advisable. A small play here either on the spread or ML if ur feeling good seems to be the right play for me- the value is worth the risk here.
    nah I am not going to be betting big. I just bet regular size bets. When I bet big I seem to get too emotional and second guess myself, so I rarely do that anymore. There was a time when I would toss around 5k on a single bet, but that is an emotional roller coaster I don't want to get back on. haha

FindTheLock

in a perfect world the rams will take a 14-0 lead and there will be an awesome arb with live betting

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    in a perfect world the rams will take a 14-0 lead and there will be an awesome arb with live betting
    If you like the Rams early, you can always play 1Q or 1H lines.

Personally, I'm going with the Giants. It's a nice teaser number, but not needed b/c the Giants win this big.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If you like the Rams early, you can always play 1Q or 1H lines.

Personally, I'm going with the Giants. It's a nice teaser number, but not needed b/c the Giants win this big.
    I do not know what will happen in the 1Q or 1H. What I was referring to is the ideal situation that I hope to see occur after playing the Rams ML. An Arb is a risk free profit... The 1H 1Q bet takes a lot of luck.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i bet on the ML and +8 for the rams. This game will have a close moment, maybe even a rams lead. To easy to get a live bet of giants + to guarantee a profit

slacker00

I do not know what will happen in the 1Q or 1H. What I was referring to is the ideal situation that I hope to see occur after playing the Rams ML. An Arb is a risk free profit... The 1H 1Q bet takes a lot of luck.
    If you're looking for risk free profit, don't bet. It sounds like you regret the bet and want an excuse to bail out.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If you're looking for risk free profit, don't bet. It sounds like you regret the bet and want an excuse to bail out.
    it sounds like you don't understand what an arb is.

mission
    mission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

i took a shot on the ml here... nothing big

slacker00

it sounds like you don't understand what an arb is.