BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Anybody have the balls to play the Under?

2 inconsistant QB's playing tonight

Loatchie
    Loatchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I like the under. The Giants played under this 44 total last week, and the Rams pushed it. Take out Steven Jackson and Amendola, and Hakeem Nicks is nicked up...I like the under.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Maybe under first half? Seems like games are going under first half over 2nd

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

both secondaries are beat the hell up and easily exploited. Sjax being out actually helps the over imo as Mcdaniel will look to open things up and be creative on early downs. Rams have no answer for manningham and even a 80% Nicks. Both defenses are more than capable of creating a short field once or twice for their offenses if not just scoring themselves (we know eli likes to give a few up). only thing that keeps me from hitting the over hard is these coaches seem more than content to run run run punt than actually take shots. even with that said i find it hard to believe they both dont see the same thing, the the way to attack each d is thru the air right now.

i actually made the number 43 but think they still find a way to sneak this thing over as the more i look the more im ready to say each team goes over 20. Books had the number pegged on stl last week and i think they are really close again, but being the new nfl when my number this close to the actual total i still lean/play over as all it takes is some garbage ass PI or roughing the passer or whatever they call it when they throw a flag for making a tackle these days to get those few extra points.

i can see arguments for this under (like i said i actually set it 1 point lower than it sits) but with Sjax out im fairly confident stl is gonna open up and while i know nyg would love to run it down rams throats i honestly dont think they will have enough success to keep drives alive and it would be foolish to continually run when rams secondary has no chance against those wrs.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I'm on the under too. I really don't see how the Rams are gonna even score. SJ is there offense and with Bradford playing with a sprained index finger that's gonna hurt their passing game. Both teams will put lots of pressure on the qb too keeping the deep ball to a minimum.

This is gonna be a boring and sloppy MNF game in my opinion.

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

doing a tease giants -1 over 39

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

I'm on the under 44.5 here.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Take the over, all this injuries and key players out don't mean anything. Over is gonna cash

Oakland A's Hat
    Oakland A's Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Maybe under first half? Seems like games are going under first half over 2nd

I've been noticing this as well. And the opposite is true in NCAAF

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

ahh switched up and went under could of gotten it at 44 1/2 but waited to long took it at 44....

Reason for change I think this could be the old style Giants type game who pound the football kill clock and get alot of pressure on Bradford to keep STL points low...

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I don't... I'm on the Over!!!