ericmangin
    ericmangin's Avatar Become A Pro!

COWBOYS, VIKINGS, and GIANTS!!!

I gave you Pittsburgh last week, and have been almost perfect on my NFL and college picks since i joined the forum so here you go for this week :

COWBOYS-5 over ravens : last game at texas stadium. this stuff seems like it wouldn't matter but it does. more importantly, dallas d is revamped since phillips took over. they will give joe flacco fits. flacco has yet to have a game where he is embarrased. all rookie quarterbacks have that type of game. this is the night. baltimore offense is non-existent. absolutely stunned that this line went down a half point. thought it would be 7 by kick off. cowboys are going to manhandle the ravens.

VIKINGS-3 over falcons : matt ryan has yet to have a game where he is embarrased. all rookie quarterbacks have that type of game. this is the day. atlanta sets up their passing game with the run. they will not be able to run the ball on the vikings. nobody runs the ball on minny. once they get ahead they will rush the passer and watch out! peterson is the best player in the game, T. Jackson should start and has a better chance of taking this team far than Ferrotte. remember this : the vikings will cover the rest of the season. they are built for play-off football. not saying they will win the superbowl (they might), but they will cover the rest of the way.

GIANTS-3 : oh my god whats wrong with the giants? see the plaxico thing? whats going on? stop it!!! this is a deflated line based on public perception. the giants are still the best team in football and they match up very well with carolina. panthers like to grind it out well welcome to the world of the bew york football giants. at home, sunday night, they will dominate. jacobs will play, lets stop kidding ourselves, and the giants will run the football all day. oh my god whats wrong? absolutely nothing, sunday night they clinch home field throughout.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great logical writeup! Already lost on Ryan eariler thinking the same thing. But do both of them finally screw up on the same week? Even w/o Williams I think Minn. has a better change of messing with Ryan, especially if Minn. jumps on them early. (Falcons seems to always get lead early, what if they don't?) Both of these QB's just aren't put into positions to screw up.

I am hoping Minn. gets lead and run Peterson 30-35 times? But Chidress has the Andy Reid disease of passing too much? Look at the Cleve. game last night. Why have Jackson QBing on 3rd and goal from the five????? When you are far superior to a team, you don't use gadget plays? good luck!

MrMonkey

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like all 3. Minnesota is looking beastly right at the right time. Dallas as well. I'm kinda iffy on the Giants after dropping 2 straight, but I can't see them dropping a third one in a row, especially when this win can make those other two losses basically go away.

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the pics but im going the other way with dallas. I think baltimore is too pumped up after almost knocking out pitts. Joe flaco is no elway or farve but he can get it done just enough. The baltimore defense good against the run and pass. I can see the upset here. but still like ur discussion. go for it. Im on the giants and the viks.